Fury Road, Yes Mad Max 4, 5, and 6 are in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    Why's it look like Charlize Theron has the main role?
    she might, from what I understand one of the movies after this one will have her as the main character

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      she might, from what I understand one of the movies after this one will have her as the main character
      If she is the main character in a mad max movie her ass better be naked the entire time, otherwise it sounds like a waste of 2 hours. I didn't watch "The Book of Eli" and expect the movie to revolve around someone other than Eli.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

New trailer

Comment

Looks awesome. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            Looks awesome. Lol
            Im more excited about this than I am Star Wars.

Although, They fucking blew up his original car at the beginning of the trailer. Thats sad as hell.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Well, we don't know if thats the beginning or end of the movie, for all we know it could be at the very end. They have later shots of the supercharger engaging.. so who knows.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Didn't his car get destroyed in one of the other movies too? Been a long time since I've seen them. Damn, the action really looks top notch. Color me pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Didn't his car get destroyed in one of the other movies too? Been a long time since I've seen them. Damn, the action really looks top notch. Color me pleasantly surprised.
                  yea in road warrior the car is totaled as he tries to escape the oil rig/refinery. Which is what leads to the final chase in the movie. This is the primary reason he doesn't have the car in Thunderdome.

but as seeing this movie is a reset we have no idea how the other movies exist in this continuum

Comment

This looks way better than I could have hoped for. In!

Edit: this would be a fun one to maybe see in a group. I doubt my wife is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      This looks way better than I could have hoped for. In!

Edit: this would be a fun one to maybe see in a group. I doubt my wife is interested.
                      Agree with all of this. Ha! My wife would not sit in on this one.

Comment

Definitely a film made for a group watch at a Movie tavern!

Comment

In for a group showing, Fast and Furious style.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              If she is the main character in a mad max movie her ass better be naked the entire time, otherwise it sounds like a waste of 2 hours. I didn't watch "The Book of Eli" and expect the movie to revolve around someone other than Eli.
                              I would like to see those little boobies.

Comment

I've been waiting for freaking years for this movie.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X