No announcement yet.

Fury Road, Yes Mad Max 4, 5, and 6 are in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, sensory overload, so much shit happening and so much shit going on it's hard to see all of it. It looks like the interceptor survives.. or maybe it's a different falcon xb? Towards the end you see it, but it has a bare sheet metal body and front fascia...

Either way, yes.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can't wait.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

even if the story sucks, the visuals look amazing.

Comment

sweet baby jesus, Tom Hardy Has Signed on For Three More ‘Mad Max’ Films!

Comment

Dem titties were nice when she showed them in that devil movie with Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks good. Will the trend of rat rods go to mad max style 5 window coupes at good guys meets? Always wanted to do one up like an old MFP car

Comment

I am really looking forward to this.

Apparently the actor who plays the villain in this, is the same actor who plays Toecutter from the original. It is NOT the same character though.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I am really looking forward to this.

Apparently the actor who plays the villain in this, is the same actor who plays Toecutter from the original. It is NOT the same character though.
                  The villain looks terrifying. Ive been waiting years for this movie.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

What is that, a picture for ants?
                    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Quasi-spoiler in white.
                        This actor played Toecutter in the first movie.

EDIT: Never mind!
                        Last edited by YALE; 05-16-2015, 01:04 PM.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Apparently, this movie is da bomb! Both critics and fans are giving it over 90% on Rottentomatoes.
                          Years after the collapse of civilization, the tyrannical Immortan Joe enslaves apocalypse survivors inside the desert fortress the Citadel. When the warrior Imperator Furiosa (Charlize Theron) leads the despot's five wives in a daring escape, she forges an alliance with Max Rockatansky (Tom Hardy), a loner and former captive. Fortified in the massive, armored truck the War Rig, they try to outrun the ruthless warlord and his henchmen in a deadly high-speed chase through the Wasteland.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            Quasi-spoiler in white.
                            This actor played Toecutter in the first movie.
                            I think I already spoiled that a few posts up.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Apparently, this movie is da bomb! Both critics and fans are giving it over 90% on Rottentomatoes.
                              http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mad_max_fury_road/
                              It was seriously fun to watch.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

WOW that's an incredible rating.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X