Judge Dredd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Dredd...

Just saw the last showing tonight (2D) and must say I came away impressed. Karl Urban plays a great Dredd. I can't remember the last R rated movie I've seen that I actually enjoyed. Gritty, dark, and the slow motion scenes worked out well. Story wasn't groundbreaking, but the presentation and acting worked very well together. 8/10
    Last edited by Got5onIt; 09-22-2012, 11:50 PM.
    Hellcat Charger

wow, i didnt even know it was released yet.

Comment

i saw the original Judge Dredd with Stallone back in the day and i walked out extremely disappointed.

I will go see this one mostly out just because I'm curious
      2011 Mustang GT
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
        i saw the original Judge Dredd with Stallone back in the day and i walked out extremely disappointed.

I will go see this one mostly out just because I'm curious
        Stallone's Dredd sucked donkey balls. It's not even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as this new one. Go see it and spread the good word. Rumor is they're looking for 50mil domestic to green light a sequel. I definitely want to see another film with Karl Urban as Dredd.
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

I'm interested in seeing this. It seems like everything is a remake nowadays, but the trailer drew me in.

Comment

Expect lots of gore and violence. Slo-mo scenes. I thought it lived up well as a Dredd. Go in and expect a run-n-gun shoot 'em up and you'll be pleased.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Just watched this last night. Awesome movie.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

As if we needed it: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=59933 http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=59941
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Good job brah.

Comment

Watched it a couple of days ago and thought it was pretty good. I mean it's not going to win any Academy Awards but it was a pretty good action flix.

Comment

As said before, pretty good action flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                        Stallone's Dredd sucked donkey balls. It's not even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as this new one.
                        I knew you'd say that.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

come on this movie sucked ass! i liked the first one better and that's saying a lot

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            come on this movie sucked ass! i liked the first one better and that's saying a lot
                            Why did it suck?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              Why did it suck?
                              i liked the slow motion scenes but the action scenes were kind of a boring. boring fight scenes and boring gunfights! just wasn't surprised!

Comment

Working...
                              X