X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical scootro movie review.

Watching this again on bluray.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Typical scootro movie review.

Watching this again on bluray.
      well hell even if its a crappy movie i'll end up watching it because i like movies but i'm often disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        i liked the slow motion scenes but the action scenes were kind of a boring. boring fight scenes and boring gunfights! just wasn't surprised!
        I enjoyed the ridiculous factor in it. Yeah, no crazy gun fights or anything but the bluntness of the shootouts won me over. I honestly couldn't tell you why I liked it, but I did. Maybe just the stale rawness of it.(Kinda redundant, I know)
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I liked it.
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I thought it was decent. Much better than I anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
              I thought it was decent. Much better than I anticipated.
              just watched it, I agree.
              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Dredd Sequel? - Here's a petition for people who want another dose - http://2000adonline.us5.list-manage....&id=62906ebdcc

Comment

Isn't it just "Dredd"? Saw it for the first time a few weeks ago and really liked it.. Would definitely watch a sequel.

Comment

Between Dredd and the Stallone Judge Dredd I really liked the darker story of the newer one. I'd watch a sequel if it came out and hope it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Between Dredd and the Stallone Judge Dredd I really liked the darker story of the newer one. I'd watch a sequel if it came out and hope it does.
                      Same here.. Not to mention the sets and costumes. After watching Dredd I re-watched the original. I had forgotten how shitty those looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Same here.. Not to mention the sets and costumes. After watching Dredd I re-watched the original. I had forgotten how shitty those looked.
                        LOL! I did the same thing and can't believe that I used to like the original. Now when I look it just seems so cheesy Definitely a Stallone vehicle with the comedy added in and most of the time he has no helmet on. The newer one appears to be truer to the comics although I've never read them before.

Comment

Watching the original Dredd now. Can they bring back Scheider for this sequel?

Comment

Just watched this. Way better than the original. I'm glad they stuck with the feeling of it being just another day in the life of a judge. Sometimes Saving the whole world is cheesy. Just show the grit of one bad day. It's a different story. I'm hoping there is a sequal.

Comment

I wish they would have used Anthrax for the theme song of the movie.

Last edited by AdRock; 12-10-2013, 05:56 PM.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                              X