No announcement yet.

House of Cards, Kevin Spacey Dir: David Fincher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. I also read HOC was trying to get permission to film in the Security Council Chamber of the United Nations but were blocked by Russia. It might be appealed though. F. Underwood getting involved in foreign affairs opens up a ton of possibilities.

It looks like Putinesque Frank Underwood is about to get tangled up in foreign affairs.

Two members of the feminist Russian punk group Pussy Riot, Nadezhda ‘Nadya’ Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, are set to appear in season 3 of the popular Netflix political drama “House of Cards,” reports Baltimore City Paper. According to production insiders, the two were spotted on the show’s Baltimore set last week. The duo, who were controversially imprisoned for staging an anti-Putin protest in a Moscow cathedral back in 2012, were last seen in Washington attending the Vanity Fair/Bloomberg White House Correspondents Dinner after-party.

Mrs. Tolokonnikova told the Wall Street Journal back in May they had met with House of Cards staff in New York to “learn how to do a political movie.”

“It’s important for us to meet people who are doing political cinema in the U.S. because in Russia, it doesn’t exist,” Ms. Alyokhina said, “and we want to know how it happens.”

No word yet on whether or not the activists will be playing themselves or bringing their trademark ski masks to set.

Pussy Riot members Nadezhda 'Nadya' Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina are set to appear on the third season of the political series “House of Cards."

Comment

• ^^^ that's great hope they setup a putin like dictator. He had a runin with china in season 2 next step is russia.

Comment

• Netflix announced that House of Cards will return for its third season on Feb. 27, 2015.

Comment

• Bump- just started my rewatch of the first two seasons
          2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm looking forward to it, I'm sure I'll watch them all within a week.

Comment

• Season 3 is up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                Season 3 is up already.
                Thanks for the bump, I had no idea.

Comment

• I watched today episode and man I missed this show.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I did a 4 episode binge watch after work last night. Glad it's back to.

Comment

• I'm to 3, I don't want to watch too many at one time.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Never watched this show before but considering all the snow and ice days we've had lately I may have to give this a try.

Comment

• The putin character was a brilliant asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Never watched this show before but considering all the snow and ice days we've had lately I may have to give this a try.
                            Yeah man, this show is amazing IMO.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            The putin character was a brilliant asshole.
                            Oh yeah. I've only watched through ep3, but I couldn't put it better.i was truly shocked when they were singing the Tetris song.

Comment

• Decent season.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Yeah man, this show is amazing IMO.

Oh yeah. I've only watched through ep3, but I couldn't put it better.i was truly shocked when they were singing the Tetris song.
                                Was it really? I didn't pick that up. Russia putting the puzzle together.

Comment

Working...
                                X