No announcement yet.

Marky Mark in Transformers 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a new trilogy. So they threw a little of everything in there to touch on it all. It was no better or worse than the rest really.

Bit that's my opinion and yours is wrong lol j/k
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

i honestly think after watching this today, is the worst of all them. the whole script was off like 2 chains with only one chain.

Comment

This thing just crossed 1 billion globally. Hard to complain about Hollywood churning out shit with that many people lining up to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          This thing just crossed 1 billion globally. Hard to complain about Hollywood churning out shit with that many people lining up to pay for it.
          Oscar worthy.

Comment

Just watched this today, very disappointed. Definitely the worst one produced. Why does each one have to have some love story in it, can't they just focus on the transformers which is the movie title!

Seeing the dinobots was cool but I hate the way they threw them in there since in the old toons the autobots created them and they spoke english. LoL

Honestly, seeing Prime riding one was really bad. It was hard to finish watching this movie at this point.

I hope they quite making more movies.

Comment

So not worth adding to dvd collection? Just Redbox and be done with it I guess.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                So not worth adding to dvd collection? Just Redbox and be done with it I guess.
                By far!

Comment

Pretty shitty. The first 1/4 or 1/2 was OK, but damn. It just goes nowhere after that.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Haha, I finally caught it last night also. Fucking awful. Jared's review perfectly summed up the entire thing, and he and I hardly ever agree on movies. They need to carve these movies down to 90 minutes instead of three fucking hours. I mean I literally paused it at one late point sort of incredulous at myself for watching this shit all the way through, and I'm a fan of bad movies! It started off good(as in okay at best), and just fell off a cliff about 50 minutes in. So many useless "plot" points and bad caricatures of characters.

Comment

Wife rented it last night... Absolutely awful, first ones were terrible and this one was no exception.

Comment

Yo! Its about that time, to bring forth the rhythm and the rhyme. I'm a get mine so get yours, I wanna see sweat comin out your pores.

Comment

My wife bought this on iTunes. That's right, I own this fucking movie now. Michael Bay should have to pay me for having to watch this pile of shit. The acting was predictably stale, and the plot was laughable. I'm glad that they set it up for another film because when you're totally skull fucking a franchise, why stop at four.

Comment

Lol why haven't so many of not gotten into the movie making business? Seem to have it figured out. Youd make millions
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                              when you're totally skull fucking a franchise, why stop at four.
                              Hey they did it with Die Hard, albeit Die Hard started out as a great franchise. I never did like any of the Transformers from its inception.

Comment

Watched it last week. I think I was fucking around on my phone more than paying attention to the movie. It was too...all over the place.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X