X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shits on right now. Marathon style. Cleeeean ass Fairmont on this episode
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I saw the marathon last night but decided against recording it because I knew I'd never find enough time to watch them at home. Since there online it's much easier to watch them while at work (like right now).

Comment

Did anyone watch the last episode? I watched it on the DVR last night, but it stopped recording right as they pulled out of the parking garage for some reason. I know she was shot and they eventually found out, went to a "safe house" and took care of the wound. Anything else happen? I checked for the show on line but only saw part of the ending for free (so far at least).

Glad they renewed it for another season, I like this series.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Did anyone watch the last episode? I watched it on the DVR last night, but it stopped recording right as they pulled out of the parking garage for some reason. I know she was shot and they eventually found out, went to a "safe house" and took care of the wound. Anything else happen? I checked for the show on line but only saw part of the ending for free (so far at least).

Glad they renewed it for another season, I like this series.
          They had the full episodes online didn't they? That's how I had been watching them but hadn't watched the last episode or two yet.

Yup, last episode is online if you want to watch it. I'll probably catch up on the episodes during lunch.

The Americans is an FX original drama that stars Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys as undercover KGB spies during the Cold War.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            They had the full episodes online didn't they? That's how I had been watching them but hadn't watched the last episode or two yet.

Yup, last episode is online if you want to watch it. I'll probably catch up on the episodes during lunch.

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/theamericans
            Thanks, I didn't see that episode listed!

Comment

Heard a commercial for this on the radio this morning that the show is returning for a new season tonight. Can't believe how long since it was last on.

Comment

Fx seems pretty bad about having such large gaps between seasons but most of their shows are worth it.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

looking forward to tonights episode

Comment

Does Felicity get Naked?

Comment

I just started watching this last night. So far I am only 4 episodes into the first season but I am hooked.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Is it just me or is anyone else annoyed by the Martha and Carl characters?
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

this season is shaping up to be a good one too.

Comment

anyone catch this? one of the better shows out there

Comment

I'm saving them on the DVR, will binge watch later on.

Comment

I watch them when they get uploaded on hulu. I really like the show. I wish there was more of felicity being a slut though like the first episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X