Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White88 cried the whole time...

Comment

• Fantastic movie. At the end every one left w/o making a sound. It was strange, but seemed fitting at the same time.
      1995 Cobra #404
      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

• We saw it this afternoon. Great movie, not much more to say. It was very surreal the silence as we walked out of the theater.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I really enjoyed it... I don't say this often about movies, but I wish it was longer. I would have enjoyed seeing more sniper situations and the end of the movie when he came back and re-acclimated to civilian life and his work helping others felt a little rushed. But I guess that's what the book is for, I'm excited to read it.

Comment

• R.I.P.

Comment

• Saw it. Good movie, but I thought it Hollywood -ized the whole hunt for the sniper versus the book. Still a good movie. Was silent as everybody left accept for some sobbing from people.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                R.I.P.

Never saw that interview until now. What a great American, and an even greater loss to America.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Download show box on ur android phone... Watch them fo free...

Sorry apple peeps. Ur SOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                    Download show box on ur android phone... Watch them fo free...

Sorry apple peeps. Ur SOL.
                    I just downloaded the app at don't know what the hell you're talking about. LOL

Comment

• Hm. Works for me.

American sniper, lone survivor, exc...

Comment

• All I get is install apps and get points

Comment

• I just noticed his shirt. That was his defense contractor company. I had an opportunity to go to his business once. Very cool.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Pretty good flick. Depressing. Everyone knows how it ends, but it's still depressing.

I've heard of people complaining that it was too much love story and not enough bang bang. Those people did not watch the same movie I just saw.

It's worth seeing in the theater. Might ruin your night, though.

Comment

• Cool movie. Bradley cooper did a hell of a job

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                                All I get is install apps and get points
                                Denny try this....

Show Box - Free Movies & TV Shows For All Android Devices (Stream or Dow...: http://youtu.be/yAOXmOO7JbQ

Comment

Working...
                                X