Lone Survivor and American Sniper movies coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I am going to try and watch it Friday around noon by myself if I can find a sitter.

The already read the book once but have put it in my bag to read on the plane back to Afghanistan again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    You are welcome to join us Thursday at 11 pm. But it's a bit of a drive for you
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      You are welcome to join us Thursday at 11 pm. But it's a bit of a drive for you
      I would love to but already have plans with the wife.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The day that those events happened was the same day as my first day in basic training. I thought I was having a bad day at the time. Then later on while I was in leadership school I picked this story to present to the class. It was sad to know that no one including the instructors didn't know the story 4 years later. Ill probably try to catch it this weekend.

Comment

I am going to buy my tickets tonight to see it friday
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
            I actually have it on DVD because of my mom. So when I see it, I'll let you guys know how it was
            I was wondering how there were such good quality leaks for it already, that explains a lot, lol.

Comment

I saw it last night. Great film. I am still amazed how accurate the wound makeup was.

Comment

badass movie

Comment

Have tickets for 11 tonight
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

About to leave to go see Lone Survivor. Bought my tickets last night and have been pretty excited to see it all day

Comment

spoiler alert.

Only one guy survives.

Was a bad ass movie, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                        spoiler alert.

Only one guy survives.

Was a bad ass movie, enjoy.
                        It was a great movie! I will probably see it atleast one more time. Jenn spent most of the time crying or with her head turned.

Has anyone seen Murph: The Protector?

Comment

I went today. It was a great movie and I liked seeing Luttrell's cameo. All in all they honored their fallen very well in the film.

I wished they would have stuck more to the book on the village part though.

A lot of the base scenes for BAF and JAF were pretty close except no one is going to be running around airplanes for PT like that.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

just saw it, haven't read the book, but thought the movie was very well made.
                            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              I went today. It was a great movie and I liked seeing Luttrell's cameo. All in all they honored their fallen very well in the film.

I wished they would have stuck more to the book on the village part though.

A lot of the base scenes for BAF and JAF were pretty close except no one is going to be running around airplanes for PT like that.
                              I noticed that. I thought it was him.

Comment

awesome, a little teared up towards the end one i realized this was some real shit...except when they jumped off the first cliff they would have all been crippled or dead. that was the only wtf part for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X