Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    All we know about Edward James Olmos is that he's good at teaching math to inner-city kids.
    Don't forget he commanded a Battlestar!

So far it's been a pretty solid season. Still can't believe that when this series started, I gave up on it after the first show thinking it was to cheesy and after the first season I caught up with it on Netflix and really enjoyed it.

Last episode was really good. Not sure what's going to happen next and like that it's a little unpredictable right now.

Comment

• Finally watched this weeks episode last night. Some really good stuff! This was one of those episodes where my wife and I kept pausing it to talk about the ramifications of what was going on, when someone said or did something, what were they really getting at?

Like Fitzsimmons and their unspoken sneakiness or Sky's reception of the hippie zen commune and how she's receiving information given that she has more context than anyone else would in that situation.

The show isn't perfect by any means, but there's some pretty good writing and I like the characters much more than I thought I would.

Edit: oh yeah, and Admiral Adama is bringing it!

Comment

• I cant find s02e10..
        sigpic

Comment

• I just want to say. . . .. GOD DAMN last nights episodes were amazing!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I just want to say. . . .. GOD DAMN last nights episodes were amazing!
            I agree. It was kickass.

Just when you thought fitz and simmons were going to get it on, bam she gone.

Comment

• Man, wasn't home to see it last night. I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I agree. It was kickass.

I agree, last nights episode was amazing and a good season finale. But the whole way Simmons "got it" was pretty damn lame. Come on, Fitz leans against the cabinet and unwittingly uncages what's inside???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I agree, last nights episode was amazing and a good season finale. But the whole way Simmons "got it" was pretty damn lame. Come on, Fitz leans against the cabinet and unwittingly uncages what's inside???!!!
                  Maybe he didn't unwittingly do it.

Comment

Well, he did spend most of this season being a retard.
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe he didn't unwittingly do it.
                      Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Well, he did spend most of this season being a retard.
                      I'm talking about the ease of how it was done. Hell my storage shed is more secure than that!

Comment

I'm talking about the ease of how it was done. Hell my storage shed is more secure than that!
                        I honestly thought it was odd too, but I then second guessed myself and thought maybe he didn't open it and it got opened some other way.

Comment

I honestly thought it was odd too, but I then second guessed myself and thought maybe he didn't open it and it got opened some other way.
                          I'll have to rewatch it but that's how it looked to me last night. Maybe I'm wrong. But the fact that they showed him leaning against it and sorta slipping led me to believe that's how it got opened.

Comment

I saw someone that the chick who plays Simmons is signed on for a third season so maybe she didn't exactly get it. Have to wait and see
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• I actually wanted Ward to make it back to the team somehow this season.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                I just want to say. . . .. GOD DAMN last nights episodes were amazing!
                                Damn skippy!

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I agree. It was kickass.

Shh, she's not gone, yet.

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                                I cant find s02e10..
                                It's on my Plex.

Comment

Working...
                                X