• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    It's on my Plex.
    God bless you, sir.......and your Plex.

Comment

• Finally watched the finale last night. Really enjoyed how that worked and there were more than a few surprises. Most notably, Sky's wack-job dad ends up being an ally, and her sweet-seeming mother is a baddie. Crazy.

Also, I don't think Simmons is gone. At least, not for good.

Comment

• She signed on for Season 3. She wasn't killed off, but there is a theory that this is going to play very heavily into her Anti-Alien bias.

I have a personal theory that the Kree stone is a reverse diviner and that it will reverse inhuman abilities. Absorbs the person, they have a metamorphosis.

The kicker is that someone had to have been "hurt" by it before in order to warrant the glass, so this might be inside Fury's toolbox. or at least a clue to it.

Comment

• Season 3 is here tonight folks!

maybe the Inhumans will show up tonight.

Comment

• I gotta wait until next week...stupid ABC.com 1 week wait for streaming!
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              I gotta wait until next week...stupid ABC.com 1 week wait for streaming!
              You don't have some bunny ears to throw on the tv?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                You don't have some bunny ears to throw on the tv?
                I do, but not in a position to catch it at while it's airing.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Sweet, just set the DVR.
                  WRX

Comment

• Excellent season opener

Comment

• Haven't watched it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Last season was definitely worth watching.

Comment

• I have to say Daisy(Sky) is a lot hotter this season.

The introduction to Lash was done pretty well and I am pretty excited to see the battles to come against him.

Comment

Excellent season opener
                          Definitely a strong season opener although I was a little lost at the beginning and had to think back as to how the last season ended. Would have been nice if they had done a replay of the previous season like some of the cable networks do but I guess there's really no air time available for it. Looks like it's going to be another good season from what I'm seeing.

Comment

I have to say Daisy(Sky) is a lot hotter this season.

The introduction to Lash was done pretty well and I am pretty excited to see the battles to come against him.
                            Is it me or does she have a bigger rack? Or maybe just showing it more now. And who's Lash? Is that the one they battled in the hospital?
                            Last edited by Jose; 09-30-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Is it me or does she have a bigger rack? Or maybe just showing it more now. And how's Lash? Is that the one they battled in the hospital?
                              I thought the same thing about her. I think they just never had her wear a low cut tank top before.

He is basically a inhuman but from a different group of inhumans.

I also wish I had watched the final episode from last season. I forgot a lot.

Comment

• I really like the continuity between the franchises. The President in the opener is the same actor from Iron Man 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X