Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I thought the same thing on Ward. Good on them for taking him all the way.

I have no predictions for where that is going as far as the alien planet. It does seem like that'll come back into play though. Will (the astronaut security guy) seemed cool, but maybe too cool? I don't know. It'd be interesting if they rescued him only to find that he was in on more than he let on. (Hydra?) Then again, he might be holding a grudge on that one, lol.
    I fully expect the Astronaut to be a villain in some capacity. I am going to guess some kind of mind control by whatever is on the planet.

The more I think about the show the more I realize how much is going on. You have the whole Hydra thing going on along with Inhumans and the ATCU angle maybe being controlled by Hydra. I wonder if ANY of this is going to tie into Captain America.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I fully expect the Astronaut to be a villain in some capacity. I am going to guess some kind of mind control by whatever is on the planet.

The more I think about the show the more I realize how much is going on. You have the whole Hydra thing going on along with Inhumans and the ATCU angle maybe being controlled by Hydra. I wonder if ANY of this is going to tie into Captain America.
      Or the Inhumans movie slated for 2018.

Comment

• was it not on yesterday? neither was flash???
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          was it not on yesterday? neither was flash???
          Fucking "Dancing with the douchebags" finale.

Comment

• Holiday week. None of the good shows are on any channel.
            I guess now I should download The Expanse.
            sigpic

Comment

• Solid episode last night. Can't say I saw that coming. To bad there is only one more episode left this season and it looks like it's going to be good. Going to be a long wait till next season I'm sure.

Comment

• I haven't watched last nights episode yet.

Doesn't Agent Carter pick up in the next month or two?

Comment

• That was a solid episode. Phil is going scorched earth for sure.

Agent Carter starts in January, SHIELD will be back in March or April I think.

Comment

• Am I the only one who is ready for Wood to die, so we can move past that storyline?

Also, Mac looked like a lost puppy.....I want to see him kicking ass again.

Comment

• Great episode last night. Mac stepped up and Phil got closure (sort of). Not sure why he left the hand though.

Comment

• I figured Coulson would end up possessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          Am I the only one who is ready for Wood to die, so we can move past that storyline?
                          Ward?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Auto correct owns me.

Comment

• SO moral of the story is what Hydra has been trying to do for thousands of years is done....so they won?

Since this starts in March, curious if this big baddy has any impact on Captain A.....

Comment

• That was a great season finale.

I would have preferred they NOT show Ward at the end being possessed. They should have ended it with Coulson starring at Fitz and everyone wondering if he was taken over. It would have been a better cliff hanger.

Damn next season is going to be bad ass! Can you image that thing taking over a inhuman?

Comment

Working...
                                X