No announcement yet.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am couple episodes behind. I am still curious to see how they tie this in with Civil War.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I am couple episodes behind. I am still curious to see how they tie this in with Civil War.
      Nothing big yet, just a few references you'll get if you've seen any of the trailers for it.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• So anybody catch the season finale? Just wondering what everybody thought of it. Not sure if I like how next season's is heading

Comment

• I haven't got to watch it all yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            So anybody catch the season finale? Just wondering what everybody thought of it. Not sure if I like how next season's is heading
            I haven't watched the finale yet. Hopefully there's no shark jumpage.

Comment

• Ok, still a great show and, of course, a cliff hanger to make me want to catch next season.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Watched the finale last night. I thought it was darn good. Looking forward to next season.

Comment

• Wow, talk about taking a show up a level!

The first episode of this season maybe the best episode to date! They nailed this, much darker also!

Comment

• Don't know if I would say it was the best episode to date but it was certainly pretty good. That being said, I wasn't sure if I would like the Ghost Rider after Nick Cage's performance but I think they did a pretty good job of adding his character to the show.

Comment

• Dang, didn't realize it had started back up. That's what I get for cutting cable. Sounds like it's worth the investment on Amazon though. Thanks for reporting on this new episode.

Comment

• Do they play it on Amazon as well as OTA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                          Do they play it on Amazon as well as OTA?
                          Everything else seems to be. Apparently it'll have to be an itunes purchase.

Comment

• Kodi
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Everything else seems to be. Apparently it'll have to be an itunes purchase.
                              Just wait a week and it will be on abc.com for free viewing of the full episode.

Edit:
                              Link for ABC site:
                              Last edited by GhostTX; 09-29-2016, 10:04 PM.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Another good episode last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X