Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
    Decent reviews so far. Anybody planning to see it on Thursday?
    I've got tickets.

Comment

• I have zero hopes for this being worth a shit so if it is decent I will be happy.

Comment

• Critics are giving it a 45% on Rotten. It sounds like the action is there, but its just crap. Lots of people saying Lex is miscast. Somewhat warm on Affleck as Batman though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Critics are giving it a 45% on Rotten. It sounds like the action is there, but its just crap. Lots of people saying Lex is miscast. Somewhat warm on Affleck as Batman though.
          I am walking into this movie expecting to be surprised. Everyone hated Ben as batman but i never really hated the idea - everyone was still in Bale mode. I LOVED watchmen - it is not Snyders fault they wanted to cram all of this into one movie to open their expanded universe

Comment

• My buddy read that the reviews weren't good, I told him this movie wasn't going to do well. He doesn't want to watch it anymore, lololol. Gonna check out Hardcore Henry instead.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Anyone see it? My step dad went and gave it a 3 out 5. Butttttt him and I differ on movies so I'm still not sure

Comment

• They tried to cram a whoooole bunch of stuff into one movie. Character and plot development suffered.

I'll watch it again though, if only to figure out what all the fuck happened.

Comment

• I knew this movie was going to be a clusterfuck. It's going to take alot foe Suicide Squad to save D.C. films. These dumbasses blew their load too early. They fucking whored out The Dark Knight Returns as much as they could. Fuck you D.C.!
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I have gotten further confirmation this thing is a steaming pile.

I can't believe they have Snyder slated for Justice League too.

Comment

• Reviews are weird.
                      It's decent according to ign
                      It's fucking terrible according to rotten tomatoes
                      And it's amazing on IMDb

Basically all over the map

Comment

• So you're saying there's a chance?
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I saw it last night. It's a good zone out and watch the 'splosions movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I saw it last night. It's a good zone out and watch the 'splosions movie.
                            Does one have to be under the influence to watch it?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Does one have to be under the influence to watch it?
                              It sure didn't hurt anything.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X