Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    He has freakin laser beam eye balls. He wouldn't need to get close if he really just wanted to kill someone. Also, he can move way faster than the speed of sound. He could just fly through Batman, even if he had Kryptonite, and keep going.
    That's why I said make him get close. Make him come looking for you. While he does have "xray" vision, that won't work in every single case. Depends on where the fight was taking place. So you make him come looking for you, and bam all the sudden he's way too close.
    WH

Comment

• That looked stupid as fuck.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• So i am curious, we obviously see the flashbacks, guessing BW looses people close to him in the building collapse. Why does SM go after BW? what does BW do to him....hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          That looked stupid as fuck.
          you know, I think we may be the only two that agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            So i am curious, we obviously see the flashbacks, guessing BW looses people close to him in the building collapse. Why does SM go after BW? what does BW do to him....hmmm
            In the comics, it was collateral damage.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• The scene they show with BW watching the building get cut in half, is from MoS when Zod went full Cyclops without the glasses.

Comment

• Attention to detail is amazing.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  you know, I think we may be the only three that agree.
                  Added another to your list.

Comment

• It looks like they're trying to stuff 10 lbs. of shit in a 5 lb. sack.

Comment

• Sneak peak of next trailer

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Thats not even a tease.

Comment

• I think it will be good I'm just pretending aflek is Keaton.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            I think it will be good I'm just pretending aflek is Keaton.
                            Yeah why didn't they go with him? That would have been awesome and everyone would have loved their movie just for that. De-age him some, sure.
                            WH

Comment

• So Lex uses Zods body to turn him into Doomsday?? The last trailer had me stoked but this new one has brought me back to how I originally felt about this movie. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.

Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I am with you this movie really beat my hope for this movie down. Sucks to I was really looking forward to this one.
                                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X