Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You're not doing anything else anyway. This movie is shaping up to be a huge pile of shit. I don't mind Affleck in normal movies, but he is not an action movie star. Sorry. Hello, Reindeer Games?
    Because Zack Snyder is a hack.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Not Colin Farrell? Not the shitty writing or directing? It was Ben Affleck? That's like saying Jennifer Garner ruined that diarrhea of a super-hero movie that she was in.

It is a bit too much like using George Clooney I'll admit.
      I was still pissed at hearing the news and wasn't thinking about the rest of them.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        How dare you!! Yolo........
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Ben Affleck was the BOMB in The Fantoms.
          He was in Phantoms, dude.

Comment

Yeah...because 300 sucked? Watchmen sucked?(Only stupid people think Watchmen sucked)...Sucker Punch was supposed to be a modern day Heavy Metal and it was better than Heavy Metal. Zack Snyder isn't a hack. I'm not saying that he's great, but he's good. The Watchmen was fucking great though. Easily one of the best superhero movies ever made.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yeah...because 300 sucked? Watchmen sucked?(Only stupid people think Watchmen sucked)...Sucker Punch was supposed to be a modern day Heavy Metal and it was better than Heavy Metal. Zack Snyder isn't a hack. I'm not saying that he's great, but he's good. The Watchmen was fucking great though. Easily one of the best superhero movies ever made.
              300 was cheesy as fuck, but entertaining. Watchmen was ok, but it honestly didn't need to be a movie. Sucker Punch sucked. The Spirit sucked. Honestly, he does the best when he isn't allowed free reign, like Dawn of the Dead. You're allowed to like him, but I think he's a ham-fisted retard that couldn't develop a character to save his life. Oh well.

Comment

Fuck, Yale. I don't know who you are anymore....

Comment

you've just gone full retard, sucker punch was nothing to the greatness of heavy metal. because Sammy motherfucking hagar.

Comment

I must be stupid, because I thought Watchmen sucked shit.

Comment

300 was cheesy as fuck, but entertaining. Watchmen was ok, but it honestly didn't need to be a movie. Sucker Punch sucked. The Spirit sucked. Honestly, he does the best when he isn't allowed free reign, like Dawn of the Dead. You're allowed to like him, but I think he's a ham-fisted retard that couldn't develop a character to save his life. Oh well.

300 was cheesy?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        I must be stupid, because I thought Watchmen sucked shit.

Agreed. Out of all those movies, The Spirit was the only one I vaguely enjoyed, and Sam Jackson had a lot to do with that.

Comment

I thought Dawn of the Dead and 300 were good. To a lesser extent, The Watchmen, as well, though it was entirely too long.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I REALLY wanted to like The Watchmen, and was looking forward to seeing it. By the time it was halfway over I couldn't wait for it to be done with. In fact, I can pretty much say that about every movie he has made.

Comment

That movie would suck hard with Ben A. as batman. Wood not watch. D-
                              WRX

Comment

lol

"Within the first 12 hours of the announcements, 30 different petitions were launched on Change.org demanding Warner Bros. dump Affleck."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2cof3NPy2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X