Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    300 was cheesy?
    It was. It was over acted, and full of people making the, "I'm concerned/constipated," duck face. Go Tell the Spartans! was way better.
    Last edited by YALE; 08-23-2013, 01:08 PM.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

funny how thr dj on KNON Alex el nino is bashing on Ben A. being the new batman...

Comment

everything sucks.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Lol @ some of the tweets

Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Well word is out that Bryan Cranston has reportedly signed on for a six-picture recurring role as Lex Luthor.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Well word is out that Bryan Cranston has reportedly signed on for a six-picture recurring role as Lex Luthor.
              I could definitely see him in that role.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Ben Affleck is ONLY good in roles where he plays an asshole. Dogma, Dazed and Confused, Clerks, Boiler Room. The ONLY exception was the Town. He actually was pretty good in that for a Drama. Maybe he will utilize that in the new film. I'd give it a whirl, but I'll wait for PPV/Rental.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  Ben Affleck is ONLY good in roles where he plays an asshole. Dogma, Dazed and Confused, Clerks, Boiler Room. The ONLY exception was the Town. He actually was pretty good in that for a Drama. Maybe he will utilize that in the new film. I'd give it a whirl, but I'll wait for PPV/Rental.
                  He was good in Argo.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    He was good in Argo.
                    He was good in Argo, as well as a few other roles. However, I cannot picture him as batman. Someone photoshop a pic of daredevil and change his costume to gray/blue. There is the new batman.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yeah, I liked Argo and The Town but don't see him as a good Batman. I like Clooney and Kilmer but they weren't good as Batman, either (not sure that was their fault, though).
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        He was good in Argo.
                        I haven't seen that yet. I did want to, but forgot about it. I will put that on my list to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post

He wasn't in Clerks. He was in Clerks II but only had 1 line. Argo was an incredible movie. Really intense.

Comment

prepare to have your panties wadded:

batman is not some holy untouchable franchise. it is just as bastardized as the rest of the reboots out there. bail made a great bruce wayne but became an exponentially annoying batman. that whole over done voice got more and more ridiculous. batman begins was great, the rest is okay but is horribly overrated. the thing that makes these 3 batman movies was good writing.

afleck wont make a good bruce wayne but dont worry this because whole franchise will be pale in comparison. seeing the success of the marvel franchise, they are building some justice league stuff but if zack synder is writing it, it's going to suck. the dude just recycles frank millers style from sin city over and over... which sucks cause sin city is in my top 5.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                He wasn't in Clerks. He was in Clerks II but only had 1 line. Argo was an incredible movie. Really intense.
                                I meant Mallrats instead of Clerks.

Comment

Working...
                                X