The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    I'm tempted to watch it, but I got tickets for friday already.
    Definitely wait. I might have liked it more in the theater setting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Definitely wait. I might have liked it more in the theater setting.
      I'll take your advice and wait.

03mustangdude, that scene deserves HD! lol

Comment

• Ya I'll still go see it in the theater got halfway thru and started missing the hd

Comment

• Pretty good movie. Darker than the last one. I liked it.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
            You watch that cam that was released, or are you overseas?
            Ya it was pretty good for a cam version. I'm out of town this week so I'm not going to be able to watch it until next weekend and didn't want to wait. I'll still be catching it in the theater so hopefully the crowd will have died down a bit after opening weekend.

Comment

• Going now.

Comment

• saw it earlier this morning, pretty fucking legit.

Comment

• Yeah, I enjoyed it! Lots of funny one liners, great action, and story line was great.

Comment

• Going tonight!

Comment

• That guy was right ya are nerds

Comment

• It was good but it just seems like something was missing.

Comment

• Liked the hell outta it. Marvel wins.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• That was rad!

As usual, they had a million reasons and ways to F up this movie and it was fantastic. Great action, full of heart. Loved it.

Comment

• Just left, it kept my 5 year olds attention all the way through we loved it. When it faded to black before cap could finish saying avengers assemble my kid finished the line he is a fan for life.

Comment

• So when guardians came out someone on here said Marvel lacks a great villian... I felt that with the dark build up to Ultron in trailers, that Ultron would be the one we have been waiting for. I mean he is a robot connected everywhere in the word built a robot army Vision touches him and its basically over?

That being said, i did truly enjoy the movie and think they did a great job on it. Just not the spectacular villian I was hoping for. All this lead up to the infinity gaunlet....Thanos better cold heartedly kill some mofo's

Maybe Spoilers....SO where does this leave going forward...captain and stark fight it out in the next one, assuming crossbones pops his head back up also. Then Thor movie probably finds another stone I would imagine, and GG2 along the same lines....Curious when Thanos will start appearing and having screen time going after the stones himself...?

Comment

Working...
                                X