No announcement yet.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A leaked scene between Stark and Rogers. Pretty good..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      $#$@!! I gotta wait until May 2015! Argh!

For the die-hard fans in the know...why is Iron Man and Hulk fighting?
      Hulk does a ton of damage to Tony, he eventually destroys Stark Tower. Tony Stark is sort of is the reason the hulk is banished from Earth. This is all part of WW:Hulk. Its not really part of the main story arc and more like a spin off.

I don't really recall a true straight up fight between the two in the comics. But there are so many I can be wrong.

He built the hulkbuster to deal with the hulk (obviously), from what I remember (and its been a long time) The hulk went on a ton of rampages. He wasn't the calm hulk we see in the avengers movie, it was quite the opposite.

They are doing some "weird" stuff with the story lines because they cross-over so many times (i'm thinking of the Civil War here). So I don't think the movies will match up 1:1 to the comics, but rather stay true to the overall idea.

I'm thinking outloud here so excuse me if it doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Also, if you guys haven't or are interested. Check out Marvel Unlimited for the comics. Its a per month sub, but worth it if you are really into the comics.

EDIT2: What i'm more looking forward to is the Civil War. Man that is going to be so fucking bad ass.
      Last edited by roliath; 10-30-2014, 04:11 PM.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

This looks good. I have some catching up to do. I still need to watch the second Thor and Captain America movies.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Aside from The Bond Series, is there another collection of movies like this in existence? They are doing amazing things here

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
              Aside from The Bond Series, is there another collection of movies like this in existence? They are doing amazing things here
              You have Star Wars and Star Trek. Lord of the Rings, maybe?

But not like what Marvel's done.'Course, Marvel already had a rich universe to pick from.

Comment

You commented multiple times in the other thread, including this little gem:

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                maybe a Marvel vs Street Fighter movie
                I know, it's kind of an obscure movie that nobody wants to see.....I can see where a simple search would be too much trouble.

Comment

Not when i have my bitches do it for me. Kidding. I felt lazy.

Comment

Comment

• Some plot devices revealed with these Lego sets coming?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• A trailer for a trailer? A metatrailer?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• There's some new footage in this trailer:

Comment

• so..i wonder...read some breakdowns and....

Could the red mist be a Tbomb, Hydra releases and that is why Ultron is created to contain everything....
                              Last edited by zachary; 01-13-2015, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Giggity.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X