X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post

WHo is caped flying man??

clearly there is some reproduction in the movie!

Comment

No idea. Kinda getting worried that it is looking like avengers 1

Comment

Flying guy is probably Vision.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Why are you worried about that?

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Flying guy is probably Vision.
                Probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post

I think that's pretty baseless. If anything, the movies after A1 have INCREASED in quality and taken more risks. The last thing Kevin Feige wants to do is start playing it safe. Same for Joss Whedon if you've watched any of his previous work.

Comment

They connect!

If you resize so they're all the same height/width and string all the images together, it makes one large picture. Ironman, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye. Missing Thor and Hulk to connect up with Quicksilver and Black Widow.

I tried linking the images in a post, but they're different resolutions and don't mate up well.
                    Last edited by GhostTX; 07-25-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I think that's pretty baseless. If anything, the movies after A1 have INCREASED in quality and taken more risks. The last thing Kevin Feige wants to do is start playing it safe. Same for Joss Whedon if you've watched any of his previous work.
                      LOL I don't disagree with you at all. I guess I am leary on Ironman I gues. It is my favorite comic character and it just seems like oh look, Tony in the big fight in a normal looking suit, the same suits that got destroyed like Dr Pepper cans in 3 by essentially supercharged people, and is now fighting a super army of androids (Isn't Ultron supposed to be antimantium?) IM3 just seems like it maxed out the character prematurely. I am looking forward to how they introduce Guardians to Avengers, I have high hopes for that movie.

Comment

THere is so much being crammed into this movie....hoping it will be great

Comment

downey is gonna make a bigger killing on this one with more backend

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              compiled image
                              Ah sweet! I didn't think to go vertical!

Comment

Avengers cast at Comic Con. RDJ better be Ironman for a long time. He is obviously the band leader of everything.

It was back in 2010 – my first year at San Diego Comic-Con – that I got to witness one of the coolest things that I have ever experienced in my young life. At the end of the Marvel Studios

Comment

Working...
                                X