Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 The Avengers: Age of Ultron - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the sneak peak teaser like Batman had?? must see

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
      Where is the sneak peak teaser like Batman had?? must see
      So sad, can not find it anywhere!

Comment

I don't know how I feel about two quicksilver's in a short time frame. I get that the other one was supposed to be during the 60s'-70s', but still.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I don't know how I feel about two quicksilver's in a short time frame. I get that the other one was supposed to be during the 60s'-70s', but still.
          It will be really hard for Quicksilver in Ultron to outdo X's, that scene was magnificent!

Comment

"The trailer began with the familiar heroes (including War Machine) dressed in casual all hanging out at Avengers Tower and attempting to lift Thor’s hammer… without much success. Only Captain America is able to move it (slightly) and Thor’s concerned facial expression is priceless until he smiles when Rogers gives up. The exercise is interrupted by the appearance of Ultron, in a broken down, almost skeletal form with silver armor plating haphazardly forming his upper hunched torso. He proclaims, “There’s only one path to peace: your extinction.” The heroes all stand up facing him and Thor picks up his hammer.

This opening was followed by a montage of action shots of selected quotes from the movie, including Tony Stark saying that what happens in the movie is “the end of the path I started us on.” The trailer then offered a first look at the movie’s version of the Hulkbuster armor in action in multiple scenes, and Ultron delivered the excellent line “There are no strings on me.” The trailer concluded with Tony standing in a wasteland with the rest of the Avengers lying on the ground looking a lot worse for wear. Captain America’s shield was broken in half. They were seemingly dead. "

"Much of the footage featured scenes of The Avengers using their abilities in locations around the world. There was a large emphasis on Iron Man suiting up in the larger Hulkbuster suit which forms around the main suit and him fighting Hulk. Hulk throws a car at the Hulkbuster in one shot and as the car hits him, Hulk punches it into him further. A scene later in the sizzle reel highlighted the mechanisms on the Hulkbuster arms that seem to lock into place to give Iron Man more strength as he and the Hulk punch each other and lock fists."

Excited about Thanos and the gauntlets involvement in Avengers 3, i figure by then they will have it all put together.

Comment

Comment

That was awesome

Comment

The official plot for Avengers: Age Of Ultron has been released, and it suggests that even the best laid plans of Tony Stark sometimes go awry.

Walt Disney Studio and Marvel Studios have provided Stitch Kingdom with an exclusive look at the official synopsis for the hugely anticipated follow-up to the third most successful film of all time - and it makes for some pretty interesting reading.

"When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance.

As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure."

So what does it tell us? You can check out the main blurb below:
                  "When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance.

As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure."

Sounds pretty intense, huh? Does this mean that Stark will be the first man to come into contact with Ultron because of his high-profile peace-keeping role? Could he even be seriously injured in an attack that then means the rest of the superheroes have to band together to avenge their friend? Will we finally see Bruce Banner as a doctor? Of course we still haven’t got a clue, but it’s fun to speculate.

It also sounds as though there are going to a myriad of different conflicts - some of which could be romantically tinged - permeating throughout the adventure. I’m pretty sure that, despite their problems, Robert Downey Jr.’s sometimes irritating but always charming Iron Man, Chris Hemsworth’s Nordic God Thor, Chris Evans’ loveably shielded Captain America and Mark Ruffalo’s potentially furious The Hulk will still be able to muster up something impressive to tackle James Spader’s Ultron, who is described as being a "terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction." And even if they're not enough, we can't forget the "two mysterious and powerful newcomers" in the shape of Wanda Maximoff and Pietro Maximoff, who are played by Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson respectively, along the way too. And even after them there's still a line of defense that includes Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow, Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye, Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury, Cobie Smulders’ Agent Maria Hill, who will be waiting in the wings ready to jump into the fray when called upon too. It almost sounds as though it’s not fair on Ultron. Does he not have a tag-team partner he can call upon? I guess his endless army of robots probably counts.

Joss Whedon has returned for writing and directing duties on The Avengers: Age of Ultron, which is the follow-up to his gargantuan 2012 blockbuster, The Avengers. Marvel’s head-honcho, Kevin Feige, is behind the scenes orchestrating proceedings as well, and he will no doubt have insisted that the film heads in a certain direction in order for it to assist future additions to the studio’s cinematic universe.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron will finally blast into cinemas on May 1, 2015.

The first official synopsis has been released for Avengers: Age Of Ultron has been released, and it suggests that even the best laid plans of Tony Stark sometimes go awry. What will the team of Marvel

Comment

First trailer is going to drop on the 28th after Agents of Shield.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      First trailer is going to drop on the 28th after Agents of Shield.
                      hell yeah! we were watching last night when that came up! Blows my mind it has not been leaked yet

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                        hell yeah! we were watching last night when that came up! Blows my mind it has not been leaked yet
                        leaked

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

awesome

Comment

Not HD but...

Comment

awesome can't wait to see hulk smash

Comment

Check twitter, it has been officially released now.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X