Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bring it!!!

Comment

I hope Marvel keeps this roll going, trailer looks great.

Comment

7 months.....FUCK

Comment

I came.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Looks fucking badass. Marvel blamed Hydra for the leak on Twitter. Pretty amusing. The guys running the show for Marvel are some fucking brilliant guys.

Comment

With the release of the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, it looks like Andy Serkis role in the film might have been revealed. It was known that Serkis was playing a role in the film in addition to being a motion capture consultant, but his role had been a secret.

Rumors had circulated that he would be playing Ulysses Klaw, and the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer does show Serkis looking very much like the animated version of Ulysses Klaw. If Serkis is indeed Ulysses Klaw, it is important for another very big reason. Klaw is the arch-enemy of the Black Panther, which would suggest that Black Panther might be introduced in the film as well. Could Marvel Studios have cast an actor as Black Panther and managed to keep it secret during filming?

Comment

$#$@!! I gotta wait until May 2015! Argh!

For the die-hard fans in the know...why is Iron Man and Hulk fighting?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Appears its the Hulks time of the month lol.

Comment

here's a shot by shot breakdown(speculation) of the trailer
                    Holy crap, the Avengers 2 trailer is amazing. So amazing that we decided to pick it apart and look for character and plot clues, and what we found was pretty exciting. Spoilers!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      here's a shot by shot breakdown(speculation) of the trailer
                      http://io9.com/shot-by-shot-breakdow...-sp-1649782452
                      Some neat stuff there....i really enjoy trailers but they give so much away right off the bat...........more in white..

I am curious if time gem is involved. By some of the posters and other teaser comments at comic con, they look like they are all defeated in certain scenes. I wonder if the only way to beat Ultron in the movie is the whole time paradox and Captain goes back to stop the "old defense project" from ever being created..? Would setup nice for civil war potentially. There have been hints at a death. I wonder who it will be if it happens. Interesting that Tony Stark is not in the shot where bruce banner is a lone in middle of jet looking dejected.....

Comment

James Spader as voice of Ultron = creepy. Two thumbs up, next few months are going to suck for the wait.
                        sigpic

Comment

I posted this in Morning Spoilers, but it seems more appropriate here:

AGE OF ULTRON!!!!!

Did anyone else notice Tony wearing the Iron Man suit INSIDE the Hulkbuster?

It's like he's a dude playin' a dude, disguised as another dude!
                          One of the comments from that breakdown page lol

Comment

Tony's had a few armor's that were like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last nights new trailer

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                                Last nights new trailer

LOL @ Thor's face when Cap made the hammer move.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X