No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best one of the three. Yes Ledger was a bad ass as Joker, but the ugly fucken Rachel swap sucked...

Huge Hathaway fan, and the kid that's gonna become Robin (Third Rock/Inception/10 Things... 50/50 etc) is a great actor.

Very well wrapped up, and see it at the Plano Legacy in XD. Holy fuck it sounded good, best stereo for movies ever heard...

Comment

• Just got back from seeing it. Was a damn good show. I don't think it topped the Dark Knight, but it was equally as good. Hardy's Bane is awesome, nice to see a character that can completely break batman. Saw the plot twists coming, but I don't see a batman movie for it's "holy shit" plot moments.

Comment

• Movie was damn good.. Can't believe some idiot was flashing a laser at the screen like fool though

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
          Movie was damn good.. Can't believe some idiot was flashing a laser at the screen like fool though
          I had a group behind me talking through most of it.. I really wanted to punch them in the face..

Comment

• Loved it so when is robin the movie coming out?

Comment

• I thought it was great. Will be seeing it again. Only thing that pissed me off is that some cop cars were labelled GPD and some were labelled GCPD.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                Loved it so when is robin the movie coming out?
                They're not making a Robin movie. Nolan just did this as a nod to Robin. That's all it was. The studios are pushing for a Justice League movie once The Man of Steel is released. Nolan's Batman will not be used so they will be recasting the role of Batman.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Loved this movie! It was intense, dramatic, funny, and everything in between. I totally saw the whole Robin character coming from a mile away. I loved how Nolan did it though.

With that said, I think this is the best Batman series ever. And I really love the Michael Keaton Batman. I am having mixed feelings about a Justice League tho with a "new" Batman. I think this current series is the most realistic version of Batman. I've thought to myself, man that could really happen. I think that if they put out a Justice League movie, it'll make the character all fake and cartoonish. That's sorta the way I feel about the Avengers movie.

Comment

• Easily one of the best movies I've seen this year, I think they did a great job with it.
                    -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                      That's sorta the way I feel about the Avengers movie.
                      Only one of the Avengers isn't unbelievably fake and cartoonish, and his "power" is that he can shoot stuff with a bow and arrow.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Only one of the Avengers isn't unbelievably fake and cartoonish, and his "power" is that he can shoot stuff with a bow and arrow.
                        Ya, I know that. And IMO he is pretty bad ass. But the whole movie overall was just unbelievable. Albeit a good movie I must admit.

Comment

• I liked it. The ending bothers me, but I still liked the film over all.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• i liked it but i think the dark knight was better overall.
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              I liked it. The ending bothers me, but I still liked the film over all.
                              How did it bother you??
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Watched the first showing of it last Saturday and got there at 8:20 for a 9am showing and was at the end of a very long line. Fortunately things moved quickly and I got a good seat near the front about where I like it. Awesome movie and I would go see it again. I took my youngest nephew with me and he went and saw it again Sunday but on a non-IMAX screen (why!!??). I'm really glad that Nolan fought the urge to do this in 3D.

Couple of non-movie related questions. What's the best theater as far as screen and sound to watch this in? Anybody else go to a showing that skiped all the previews at the beginning and went straight to the movie? The only thing I can think of is that they are trying to save some time and squeeze an extra showing in.

Comment

Working...
                                X