No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been having this discussion: Who was in control, Bane or Thalia?
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Cant wait to see it.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Cant wait to see it.
        Do yourself a favor and go during the day mostly the morning. You don't have to deal with dipshit teenagers.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Do yourself a favor and go during the day mostly the morning. You don't have to deal with dipshit teenagers.
          They mostly come out at night. Mostly.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by magnus View Post
            they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

bravo

Comment

• I went at 10pm at the Rave in Hickory creek, its near Cinamark and that place is nicer so most ppl go there. Rave wasn't full at all when I went, this was 3 nights after opening
              -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
              -1993 Cobra- 700rw
              -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
              -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
              -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Ive been having this discussion: Who was in control, Bane or Thalia?
                Talia, if I remember correctly, the 90s animated series had her as Bane's handler/leader/lover.

Comment

• Well that was a very good movie. Well worth the money, It really didn't seem long either and I can't wait for the next one with Robin.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Well that was a very good movie. Well worth the money, It really didn't seem long either and I can't wait for the next one with Robin.
                    You do know that wasnt the real Robin and that this series is done, right??
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      You do know that wasnt the real Robin and that this series is done, right??
                      Since there have 5 to 6 robins I disagree that this wasnt the 'real' robin. The end of the movie positioned John Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character) into becoming robin (or batman) by
                      *spoliers*
                      1) announcing his real name was robin, 2) Bruce Wane's will giving Blake the satchel with the GPS cords, and equipment to discover the bat cave 3) Batman's death was staged with the batwing having autopilot

I suspect we will see another batman movie with plot involving Bruce Wane mentoring a young former policeman to one day take batman's spot, and with the nuclear bomb from this latest movie the have even made it possible to have mutants and give lots of nods to the dark knight returns

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        Since there have 5 to 6 robins I disagree that this wasnt the 'real' robin. The end of the movie positioned John Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character) into becoming robin (or batman) by
                        *spoliers*
                        1) announcing his real name was robin, 2) Bruce Wane's will giving Blake the satchel with the GPS cords, and equipment to discover the bat cave 3) Batman's death was staged with the batwing having autopilot

I suspect we will see another batman movie with plot involving Bruce Wane mentoring a young former policeman to one day take batman's spot, and with the nuclear bomb from this latest movie the have even made it possible to have mutants and give lots of nods to the dark knight returns
                        This!

You know I aint believeing shit Idriveacockupmyass has to say about any movie. This is exaclty what I took from it John

Comment

• Too bad there WILL NOT be another Batman movie, so all this speculation while fun is moot

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                            Too bad there WILL NOT be another Batman movie, so all this speculation while fun is moot
                            Maybe they need to make a Robin franchise.

Seriously, the character breaks off on his own in the books and he is a popular character.

Comment

• Never underestimate the power of money, there will be another Batman movie or a Robin one.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                                Too bad there WILL NOT be another Batman movie, so all this speculation while fun is moot
                                You mean there won't be another Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman movie.
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X