The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda spoiler alert....

AT seconds 13-15 he turns as if he is in a wheelchair....does he get broken just as in the comics I wonder?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
      Kinda spoiler alert....

AT seconds 13-15 he turns as if he is in a wheelchair....does he get broken just as in the comics I wonder?
      That's what it looks like to me.

Comment

• If that's the case then i bet it happens somewhere in beginning of the movie.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Batman does get his back broken in the comic books. Can't remember the character that does it to him though. It seems like it was Bane though.
          Last edited by mstng86; 05-01-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Batman does get his back broken in the comic books. Can't remember the character that does it.
            Bane.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Batman does get his back broken in the comic books. Can't remember the character that does it to him though. It seems like it was Bane though.
              Yup, Bane. The same character that's the main villain in this movie.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• I know everyone is bitching about the people bitching over Bane's voice, but damnit, I cant make out half the things he's saying on any of the trailers I've seen. I've had to replay them several times and still cant be sure 100% of the time.
                I've heard they're trying to "smooth" out his voice for clarity. This could get interesting...
                Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by ghosttx View Post

or

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                    I know everyone is bitching about the people bitching over Bane's voice, but damnit, I cant make out half the things he's saying on any of the trailers I've seen. I've had to replay them several times and still cant be sure 100% of the time.
                    I've heard they're trying to "smooth" out his voice for clarity. This could get interesting...
                    just watched the trailer on zune marketplace. its the same way. his voice is cleared up but sound way out of place with the rest of the audio. its sounds like its dubbed over. i hope its not like this throughout the whole movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      just watched the trailer on zune marketplace. its the same way. his voice is cleared up but sound way out of place with the rest of the audio. its sounds like its dubbed over. i hope its not like this throughout the whole movie.
                      Agreed 100%. It will take away from the movie quite a bit if it's that bad. They screwed up Bale's Bat-voice in the TDK. So I'm expecting the worst from Bane in TDKR...
                      Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Okay. Saw The Avengers today and I'm convinced that Bane is going to be a genetically enhanced Ras Al Guhl. I have no clue how to spell that name properly but it's Liam Neesons character from Batman Begins. It sounds like an altered version of Liams voice when he's speaking in the trailer. Just my .02. Btw...The Avengers was fucking awesome.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                          Okay. Saw The Avengers today and I'm convinced that Bane is going to be a genetically enhanced Ras Al Guhl. I have no clue how to spell that name properly but it's Liam Neesons character from Batman Begins. It sounds like an altered version of Liams voice when he's speaking in the trailer. Just my .02. Btw...The Avengers was fucking awesome.
                          There's no way Nolan would be that stupid to retcon Bane like that. If anything Joseph Gordon-Levitt will have ties to Ra's Al Ghul judging by the trailer. The voice of Bane sounds screwed up in all the trailers because it seems like they dubbed it over. Liam Neeson has a cameo in the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            Okay. Saw The Avengers today and I'm convinced that Bane is going to be a genetically enhanced Ras Al Guhl. I have no clue how to spell that name properly but it's Liam Neesons character from Batman Begins. It sounds like an altered version of Liams voice when he's speaking in the trailer. Just my .02. Btw...The Avengers was fucking awesome.

Liam Neeson will reprise his role of Ra's Al Ghul for The Dark Knight Rises - ending months of speculation about his casting in the eagerly awaited blockbuster.

Neeson's character was killed off in 2005's Batman Begins but there have been several rumours about the villain's return in Christopher Nolan's final Caped Crusader movie.

And his appearance was finally confirmed in the production notes of his fantasy epic Wrath of Titans. The press notes state: "Neeson next appears in Peter Berg's actioner Battleship, and he also will be seen in Christopher Nolan's much-anticipated action thriller The Dark Knight Rises."

It's believed Neeson's villainous character wil be used in flashback scenes, with actor Josh Spence already
                            confirmed as a younger version of Ra's Al Ghul.

Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway also star in the much-anticipated superhero blockbuster.

With Ra's returning, the storyline could have Batman's spine being healed(speculating that he is in a wheelchair in the trailer) by the Lazarus pit.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              There's no way Nolan would be that stupid to retcon Bane like that. If anything Joseph Gordon-Levitt will have ties to Ra's Al Ghul judging by the trailer. The voice of Bane sounds screwed up in all the trailers because it seems like they dubbed it over. Liam Neeson has a cameo in the movie.
                              It's been revealed that in the movie Bane has ties to whatever that ninja group was called. The movie isn't going to follow the comics to a tee and in IMDB there will be a "young" Ras, which I believe will be flashbacks by Bane. I'm not saying it for sure but it sounded like a dubbed Neeson voice.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1387137.html

With Ra's returning, the storyline could have Batman's spine being healed(speculating that he is in a wheelchair in the trailer) by the Lazarus pit.
                                In the trailer Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like he's doing some kind of chant. I think he has ties to the Lazarus pit and Ra's Al Ghul.

I almost facepalmed when I read poopnut's prediction. At least one thing did make sense.....Avengers was awsome.

Comment

Working...
                                X