The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    It's been revealed that in the movie Bane has ties to whatever that ninja group was called. The movie isn't going to follow the comics to a tee and in IMDB there will be a "young" Ras, which I believe will be flashbacks by Bane. I'm not saying it for sure but it sounded like a dubbed Neeson voice.
    Its not Neeson's voice. If you saw the 10 min prologue that was leaked out a few months ago about Bane you'd know what Hardy sounded like. These trailers have cleaned out and refined the audio because no one could understand what he was saying. The new trailers sound like his voice has been dubbed over and its crap.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• You can facepalm all you like. Nolan is trying to create a more realistic world and you wanna bring up a lazarus pit that makes Ra's immortal?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• And there will be a young version of Ra's Al Ghul during flashbacks set years before Batman Begins.

Btw, the group is called The League of Shadows.
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Nolan "Bane physically breaks batman"
          A new - if familiar looking - pic of Bane has popped up online. Plus, Christopher Nolan reveals a bit more about the character, including why he needs to wear the mask, and that he's the man who "physically breaks Batman"..

I guess that would pretty much confirm a spinal injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            You can facepalm all you like. Nolan is trying to create a more realistic world and you wanna bring up a lazarus pit that makes Ra's immortal?
            How else would he be healed to fight back against Bane??? They may not show the actual Lazarus pit but make some sort of reference to it. Plus I didn't bring it up first, 71chevelle did. I'm just basing it on Joseph Gordon-Levitt' scene where he looks like he's doing some sort of chant. Ra's Al Ghul died in Batman Begins, I'm sure they'll explain in the flashbacks the mysticism of The League of Shadows.

Comment

• There were spy photos that are supposed to be the Lazarus pit. Josh Pence is cast as "young Ra's Al Ghul" per imdb and there is a casting for a young Talia also. There will definitely be some flashbacks to lay some groundwork for whatever they do.

Comment

• 71chevellejohn, idrivea4banger- 4
                jdgregory84- 0

Comment

• Any way u spin it, im betting it will be an amazing movie
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Finally watched The Dark Knight for the first time since I saw it in the theater, and I think I may have been unduely harsh on it. Probably watch it again this weekend for my final opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Finally watched The Dark Knight for the first time since I saw it in the theater, and I think I may have been unduely harsh on it. Probably watch it again this weekend for my final opinion.
                      You didn't like it?
                      1997 viper gts
                      1986 turbo mustang
                      1987 Buick grand national
                      1972 nova

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                        You didn't like it?

I didn't like it the first time I saw it.

Comment

• Jeez...Trailer 4!!!!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• ^Already doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              ^Already doesn't work.
                              Damn!

Found an alternate:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Try this one...

I can't wait for this to come out!

Comment

Working...
                                X