AIC tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    As others have said, no AIC without Layne.

AIC died in 2002.
    Cmon, Sean. Did Van Halen die when DLR quit?!
    No, they came back with a way different sound, but it was still VH.

LS cheesed his way out of life, not Jerry's fault. This new guy Billy was hitting the vocal cords and if you didn't know it, you would have thought LS was reincarnated as a black man.

Also C&C's Claudio Sanchez pulled out a Gibson 1275 double neck, that was kick ass!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hold the goddamn phone. Alice In Chains has a bla...er... afro-american singer now?

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

The big 3 bands all sounded very good, although Perry F. seemed to be extra out there this show. He sounded much better at Frisco last year. Still a great show, can't believe how few people were there at 7:00 - place was a ghost town until Janes went on.

Comment

Van Halen has always sucked, H.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Van Halen has always sucked, H.
              More so after DLR left.

AIC....one of these things is not like the others.

Comment

And how can you be the same when you sound different? At least call it Afro in Chains, or Another Income [for] Cantrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Cmon, Sean. Did Van Halen die when DLR quit?!

Yeah Van Hagar sucked dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Yeah Van Hagar sucked dick.
                    No shit. "When it's love"?!? Really?? I want lambos, fake tits, drug addicted whores sucking their way into their mid 30's, massive excess, Brazilian waxes, lipstick lesbianism, drinking until I pass out, and all of the other awesomeness of the mid 80's. Fuck love, fuck Right Now and the socially conscious message about saving this planet and others, give me a rock life to be jealous of.

Fucking Van Hagar....they couldn't drive 55.....because it may have offended someone and violated the rule of law!

Comment

No shit. "When it's love"?!? Really?? I want lambos, fake tits, drug addicted whores sucking their way into their mid 30's, massive excess, Brazilian waxes, lipstick lesbianism, drinking until I pass out, and all of the other awesomeness of the mid 80's. Fuck love, fuck Right Now and the socially conscious message about saving this planet and others, give me a rock life to be jealous of.

Fucking Van Hagar....they couldn't drive 55.....because it may have offended someone and violated the rule of law!
                      Yeah! What he said! ^

Comment

Van Halen wasn't terrible with Hagar, they just weren't the same. I drew the line at Gary Cherone.

Comment

OU812?

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                          X