Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I is sad!

Comment

never was a nirvana fan. actually the only songs they put out i liked were the covers of lake of fire and the man who sold the world.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        never was a nirvana fan. actually the only songs they put out i liked were the covers of lake of fire and the man who sold the world.

god bless.
        Both great songs. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of theirs, but I like the music, some more than others, but can't really recite the catalog like I can AIC.

20 years. Fuck me in the goat ass....16 seems like a lifetime ago, for both me and Eric's hair.

Comment

god bless.

Those are great covers. Funny, I liked them when they were new, but they weren't even in my top ten probably. The older I get the more I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Both great songs. I wouldn't say I was a huge fan of theirs, but I like the music, some more than others, but can't really recite the catalog like I can AIC.

20 years. Fuck me in the goat ass....16 seems like a lifetime ago, for both me and Eric's hair.

Fuck you. I even had to get a hair cut today.

AIC and PJ are definitely more my taste than Nirvana. I'd say I like them more than Soundgarden though.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Fuck you. I even had to get a hair cut today.

AIC and PJ are definitely more my taste than Nirvana. I'd say I like them more than Soundgarden though.
              I agree with that. Soundgarden has some great stuff, pretty heavy content. The stuff of theirs I love, I really like, although I think I prefer Audioslave.

Comment

<-- was a nirvana junkie. I couldnt stand alice in chains, dug soundgarden.

There was a lot of shit music back then in the indie/grunge scene. There was also a lot of gold, you just had to dig for it.

Comment

god bless.
                  You should listen to the Meat Puppets if you like the covers. They're based in Austin now, and one of the more talented bands you'll listen to. I can't say they have had a bad album.

As for nirvana, I wasn't a fan when it was popular, but years later I see just how creative Kurt was. The guy was brilliant.

I HATE alice in chains, soundgarden

Comment

God I miss 90s Alternative/Grunge music.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      God I miss 90s Alternative/Grunge music.
                      sonic youth, dinosaur jr, melvins are still around and making music. Im sure they'd enjoy your support now as much as ever

Comment

Veruca Salt is back together and recording again, too.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Veruca Salt is back together and recording again, too.
                          Did the chunky one get really fat?

Comment

"Grunge tried to kill the metal, and it was smacked down"
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                              Did the chunky one get really fat?

Not sure, they've been posting nothing but 90's pics on their FB feed. Louise was so hawt.

Comment

Working...
                              X