Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only people with cargos and chucks care

Comment

1. If only Lisa would get her shit straight, we could have a full on Toadies band again.
      2. Zach de la Rocha needs to start singing about Govmt corruption, he would have tons of material these days.

Comment

Nirvana=overrated
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I liked them until I started playing guitar. Learning their songs turned me off. Too goddamned easy. In Utero was a great album for it's time though...especially for people who can't play instruments.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Not sure, they've been posting nothing but 90's pics on their FB feed. Louise was so hawt.

i agree, nina was to bird like. haha

Comment

Favorite song from in utero = waif me

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                2. Zach de la Rocha needs to start singing about Govmt corruption, he would have tons of material these days.
                He's probably a Barry nutswinger.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I liked them until I started playing guitar. Learning their songs turned me off. Too goddamned easy. In Utero was a great album for it's time though...especially for people who can't play instruments.
                  Just because it's hard doesn't make it creative. I think the fact it wasn't hard to play it makes it more impressive. His talent exceeded his ability

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    He's probably a Barry nutswinger.
                    I guarantee he is. Never cared one way or another for rage. I like a few of their songs and their drummer was better than most people

Comment

Rage is like Soundgarden for me. They've got about 7 songs I really love, but I don't pay any attention to the rest of their catalogue. SG probably has about 10.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Nirvana=overrated
                        Tejano polka music fan, eh?

Comment

RATM>other bands mentioned above
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

RATM self titled album was probably one of the best harder alternative ones of the decade. However, after that album they tanked IMO. Evil Empire was half good and it progressively got worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              RATM self titled album was probably one of the best harder alternative ones of the decade. However, after that album they tanked IMO. Evil Empire was half good and it progressively got worse.

I'll always remember mid 1996 driving my badass 1994 Sunbird with 2 Lanzar free air 15" subs around the Air Force base in Biloxi jamming Bulls on Parade.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I'll always remember mid 1996 driving my badass 1994 Sunbird with 2 Lanzar free air 15" subs around the Air Force base in Biloxi jamming Bulls on Parade.
                                Lol, mine was an 86 chevy single cab with 2 15's from traders village stuffed behind the seat, I had to move the seat up so far I could barely drive it.

Comment

Working...
                                X