No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It already seems to be ramping up. I'm relieved to see that at least some of the characters are in their old roles and not the same actors playing different characters.

Comment

I havent watched it yet. I thought it was a netflix only show. I cant dedicate every night/week to watch a show. I guess I'll wait till it hits netflix like I did Breaking Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        It already seems to be ramping up. I'm relieved to see that at least some of the characters are in their old roles and not the same actors playing different characters.
        Yes that was/is the idea - to show how Saul came about and eventually be involved with Walt. So we will see a ton of characters from BB. But it will show a lot of just random cases and how Saul became a scum bag ambulance chaser. lol

I like this show a lot so far, and Odenkirk is a very good actor.

Comment

IIRC BB started off the same way. Slow and deliberate, leading up to all the characters involved in the show. I almost quit BB since it was taking so long to get anywhere. The first desert scene when the RV broke down seemed to take forever on BB.

I was lol @ the show called Mijo last night...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            I havent watched it yet. I thought it was a netflix only show. I cant dedicate every night/week to watch a show. I guess I'll wait till it hits netflix like I did Breaking Bad.
            Its more fun to binge on shows anyway. I've been looking forward to this show, and I'm not even going to watch any of it until the first season is done. So i can binge on it for a few hours at a time.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Its more fun to binge on shows anyway. I've been looking forward to this show, and I'm not even going to watch any of it until the first season is done. So i can binge on it for a few hours at a time.
              Exactly. Thats how I did SOA and Breaking Bad. I was tricked with SOA not realizing there was a season 7 that was not on Netflix yet.

Comment

So far, it's looking like this show will deliver.

Comment

I watched it on Netflix. Actually started fast fowarding each episode cause they were all dragging.

Comment

Exactly. Thats how I did SOA and Breaking Bad. I was tricked with SOA not realizing there was a season 7 that was not on Netflix yet.
                    SOA?

That's what I did on Breaking Bad as well. I caught it on netflix and just fast forwarded through the long drawn out annoying parts where the women would sit at the table and talk about their feelings. Do the same thing in the walking dead, although that will have you fast forwarding through about 4/5ths of the episode.

I'm binging on Fringe right now, which is somewhat entertaining. Never even knew it existed until some youtube guy mentioned it.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      SOA?

That's what I did on Breaking Bad as well. I caught it on netflix and just fast forwarded through the long drawn out annoying parts where the women would sit at the table and talk about their feelings. Do the same thing in the walking dead, although that will have you fast forwarding through about 4/5ths of the episode.

I'm binging on Fringe right now, which is somewhat entertaining. Never even knew it existed until some youtube guy mentioned it.
                      Sons of anarchy
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        So far, it's looking like this show will deliver.
                        It is dragging a bit, but so did BB. I remember watching the first couple of episodes and thinking, this show sucks. Once it got rolling though it had me hooked. I'm assuming that Mike is retired and thats why hes working as a parking attendant. Well it looks as though we know how/where he got some money now...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, this show is good. I wanted to withhold my thoughts until I was 3 episodes in. I honestly didn't see how it could deliver, but now I get it. It's gonna be good.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

its ight.

Comment

I bet it only does one season.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                I bet it only does one season.
                                Ill bet you 100 to 20 it does more than one season. bet?

Comment

Working...
                                X