No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought this show was supposed to be one and done? not because it sucks, but i thought it was just going to be a single season spin-off.

i honestly wouldnt be interested in this show being strung out. i hope they pack it all into one season.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      i thought this show was supposed to be one and done? not because it sucks, but i thought it was just going to be a single season spin-off.

i honestly wouldnt be interested in this show being strung out. i hope they pack it all into one season.
      A second season has already been ordered.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So far, it seems better than Breaking Bads first season. I'm looking at it this way. In BB you have Hanks character evolving into the badass drug dealer that he is. In BCS you have this character evolving into Saul Goodman.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          So far, it seems better than Breaking Bads first season. I'm looking at it this way. In BB you have Hanks character evolving into the badass drug dealer that he is. In BCS you have this character evolving into Saul Goodman.
          Hank or Walter?
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

its ight.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            I bet it only does one season.

Are you out of your fucking minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Hank or Walter?
              Hank White
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I like it thus far. I just finished season 3 of Breaking Bad, so Saul's role is kind of in mid-swing, but the back story is really nice.

Comment

I think this show has been great so far! I love seeing how all of the characters come into play like Mike (parking lot attendant) Sauls muscle he has watch after Walter, as well as Tuco and how he came about. It's pretty elaborate how he got started, and I am really looking forward to seeing more run-ins with Breaking Bad characters. I wonder if Walt or Hank will make a small appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I wonder if Walt or Hank will make a small appearance.
                    I know that Walter will, not sure about Hank, but I don't see why he would not make an appearance as well. And lets not forget how the show started with Saul living on the run it seems...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I know that Walter will, not sure about Hank, but I don't see why he would not make an appearance as well. And lets not forget how the show started with Saul living on the run it seems...
                      It would be nice to see the show grow beyond the break bad series, even seeing the show intertwin with the breaking bad series. Like show it from Saul's point of view. Then see all the after affects of Saul being on the run, great tv!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        And lets not forget how the show started with Saul living on the run it seems...
                        The vibe I got from the opening scene was he's in Witness Protection. Maybe he spilled his guts with the whole Walt and Pinkman situation to save his own ass. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

I liked tonight's episode too. He's shady as fuck but brilliant at the same time.

Comment

I don't think it's Witness Protection. He went to the same guy that made Walt disappear.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            I don't think it's Witness Protection. He went to the same guy that made Walt disappear.
                            If he really took his money and ran, would he need to work at Cinnabon?

Whereas if he cut a deal with the feds, he would have to return the money to avoid going to prison.

All speculation of course, just my $.02.

Comment

"In the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad, an exasperated Goodman predicted his own future. "If I'm lucky, a month from now, best-case scenario, I'm managing a Cinnabon in Omaha," he said to Walt as he set him up with a new identity. Well, as we learn in the opening sequence in episode one, Goodman is now called Gene and doing exactly that."

Comment

okay, so it appears Mike's old department is looking for him. From the episode preview they are looking for help solving his son's murder. Looks like things are starting to get good.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X