Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That trailer makes me think everyone but the FNG dies badly.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm in

Comment

double gonna watch stamp now.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can't believe no one has made an Eager Beavers movie about old 666.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I can't believe no one has made an Eager Beavers movie about old 666.
              That would be THE SHEEEIT!!

Comment

Saw the full trailer during "as above so below". It looks awesome.
                ASSB was pretty damn good too. Actually a bit scary
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Wow, cool! They used a real Tiger!

Featurette that may reveal too much for some:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

previews look cheese dick to be honest.

Comment

Inside the Tanks - Episode V Part I - The_Challen…: http://youtu.be/_JhKTKsdlB8

A pretty cools series for anyone interested. They go in detail about tiger 131

Comment

Saw it last night on a pre release. I thought it was damn good overall. It did not disappoint.
                        Much like Private Ryan when I watched it at the theater everyone just sat there for a few minutes after it was over and said nothing- just kind of stunned of the sacrifice our guys went through and the devastation of war.

I think they could have found someone better person than 'Shane' from Walking Dead to play that character. He was annoying to me.

Comment

Saw it last night. Fury is good. If you are a WW2 history buff, this is a great movie. If you're not familiar with WW2 very much, or like war movies, it's excellent. Probably the best tank movie there is. The way they used ricochets and sound to scale up the realism was impressive. Shia Labeouf did a great job as well. I guess losing your mind really helps in this situation.

Last edited by CJ; 10-18-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Sweet. I'm gonna have to go watch it tomorrow.

Comment

So its good then? I assumed so as per the previews. Screen preview comes out this Thursday as Europoor nations get to see it in two weeks but Brad Pitt and crew will be at the Vue London premier this friday... Perhaps I will go

Also free poster from theater = awesome...
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Will watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X