No announcement yet.

Fury: Brad Pitt WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movie seemed like it did as much to humanize it's main characters as it did to demonize them. The apartment scene was a good example of this.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      The movie seemed like it did as much to humanize it's main characters as it did to demonize them. The apartment scene was a good example of this.

"The duality of man."

Comment

I liked it, pretty intense.

Comment

I thought this movie was awesome. Some very intense, memorable battle scenes. The only thing I disliked was Grady's character.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            "The duality of man."
            "You wear a peace sign on your jacket, and write 'born to kill' on your helmet. Who's side are you on, son? You better get your head and your ass wired straight or I WILL take a giant shit on you!"

Comment

Fury is an outstanding movie.

Comment

I liked it, probably the best war movie I've seen since Black Hawk Down. I might be missing a few since that.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Always 5 months late and ten grand short, but damn...intense as fuck...too much Hollywood of an ending though...def Redbox suggested

Comment

Watched it last night. It was okay. Some of the battle scenes were visually pretty cool, and I can see how they were supposed to be intense, but it just failed to draw me in and make any of it feel authentic. It seemed like the actors were trying too hard, and it came out feeling fake and cheesy to me. I never felt any of it in my gut, and that's the feeling I like to get from movies like this one.

It's still better than a lot of crappy movies out there. I probably just had my expectations set too high after reading this thread.

Comment

Wasn't as good as I had hoped. Shai la douche or whatever his name is still sucks.

Comment

I enjoyed the tanks. When I saw the trailers, I was thinking the Tiger would be the finale...ace vs ace kinda deal. Oh well. X2, not at good as I hoped, but enjoyed it.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Eh glad I waited to spend the $5 for on demand. Like the guns and tanks, but after that it wasn't that great of a movie. Never really drew me in. The last hold out I thought was fucking dumb.

Comment

i thought the movie was pretty awesome. Definitely more than I expected based on how deep they dove into characters.

Comment

I really liked the sound effects. I have never had a PAK 40 shell fly by my head or ricochet off my vehicle but I think they got that right.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Great movie. Could have cut the breakfast scene in half if not more.

Comment

Working...
                                X