• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the shit out of this movie.

Comment

Just got done watching it. Hilarious.

Comment

Movie was great. I haven't laughed that hard watching a movie in a while. Can't wait to watch it again.

Comment

So great. I honestly didn't expect much, so was overwhelmingly surprised.

Comment

I may have to go tomorrow to $5.50 Tuesday at Cinemark....
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I think I'll go see it again just to try to catch all the lines that I was laughing through.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                I think I'll go see it again just to try to catch all the lines that I was laughing through.
                There was a solid 30 seconds to a minute I was laughing so hard I stopped breathing. I'm definitely going to see it in theaters again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  I have the same issue, I know I missed things just because I was laughing so hard.

Comment

Now I have to say I was a little shocked when the movie ended and I look around and saw a guy with his 7 year old in the theater. What kind of a dip shit takes a 7 year old to see this movie, did he not realize this was a rated R are movie. There is sex, nudity and every dirty word you can think of. Not to mention the countless people that get killed in some pretty funny ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                      Now I have to say I was a little shocked when the movie ended and I look around and saw a guy with his 7 year old in the theater. What kind of a dip shit takes a 7 year old to see this movie, did he not realize this was a rated are movie. There is sex, nudity and every dirty word you can think of. Not to mention the countless people that get killed in some pretty funny ways.
                      The showing I went to had a shit load of kids between 7-13ish. I was pretty surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                        Now I have to say I was a little shocked when the movie ended and I look around and saw a guy with his 7 year old in the theater. What kind of a dip shit takes a 7 year old to see this movie, did he not realize this was a rated R are movie. There is sex, nudity and every dirty word you can think of. Not to mention the countless people that get killed in some pretty funny ways.
                        That is the only reason I haven't gone to see it yet. Usually I take my son, but I am going to have to find time to go by myself.

It takes a special idiot to expose your kid to a movie like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          The showing I went to had a shit load of kids between 7-13ish. I was pretty surprised.
                          Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          That is the only reason I haven't gone to see it yet. Usually I take my son, but I am going to have to find time to go by myself.

It takes a special idiot to expose your kid to a movie like this.
                          Parents that would rather be the super-cool-best friend than an actual parent.

Bunch of idiots out there that were demanding that the movie be changed from R to PG-13 so they would feel less guilty taking their kids:
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• My dad used to take me to some fucked up movies as a kid. Hell, my favorite movie as a child was Maximum overdrive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Hell, my favorite movie as a child was Maximum overdrive.
                              Hell yeah!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• This motherfucking movie delivered. Fucking Reynolds aced Deadpool to a tee. I'm glad he's accomplished what he's wanted to do all these years. Colossus was finally done right also. Bring on x-force. Funny nods to Wolverine, hope Deadpool makes an appearance.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X