Deadpool test footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    The showing I went to had a shit load of kids between 7-13ish. I was pretty surprised.
    I still have yet to see it, but I'll be going sometime this week. My step kids dad came to pick them up this last weekend and said he going to take them to see it. After my wife tore him a new asshole, he changed his mind.

But what GhostTX said is true... a lot of parents now days are trying to be the cool ones especially if they're divorced. In this instance, the kids dad.

Comment

• I saw it Sunday, and within the first 15 minutes or so, there were parents leaving with small children in tow. I just shook my head.....Great movie though!! Absolutely loved it, probably going to see it again sometime soon.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        I saw it Sunday, and within the first 15 minutes or so, there were parents leaving with small children in tow. I just shook my head.....Great movie though!! Absolutely loved it, probably going to see it again sometime soon.
        My buddy and I went to see it last Saturday, and the same thing happened. I was surprised with the amount of kids there under 10-12yrs of age. At least half a dozen groups got up and left early on.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• maybe people have forgotten what a rated R movie looks like?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            maybe people have forgotten what a rated R movie looks like?
            I honestly don't have a good answer for that. The only thing that makes sense is that kids wanted to go see it and tricked their parents into taking them. The groups I saw specifically had parents that I wouldn't have thought would be Deadpool fans or even know who Deadpool is.
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
              A little research goes a long way.
              LOL @ the general populous doing 'research' before going to a movie.
              dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                maybe people have forgotten what a rated R movie looks like?
                That's a fair assumption. Especially in the superhero genre. What was the last
                R-rated superhero movie? Watchmen?
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Kick-Ass and Kick-Ass 2
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    That's a fair assumption. Especially in the superhero genre. What was the last
                    R-rated superhero movie? Watchmen?
                    Dredd - 2012

Comment

• Saw it. Great movie! Love how it made fun of itself and everything else. Props to the Beuller nod at the end.

oh, and anybody that takes young children to this needs a visit from Deadpool.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Saw this yesterday. It was everything I wanted it to be. Great movie for sure.

I read an article this morning saying that this is the biggest opening for an "X-men movie" ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Saw this yesterday. It was everything I wanted it to be. Great movie for sure.

I read an article this morning saying that this is the biggest opening for an "X-men movie" ever.
                          Amazing what can happen to an X-men based movie without Bryan Singer!

Comment

• Yes it was. Took my wife , 14 and 15 year old boys. Didn't expect the sex lol. Oh well is what it is. We enjoyed the shit out of it tho.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• My wife and I went last night. Both of us enjoyed the shit out of it. All the not so hidden reference to Wolverine, Hugh, Stan Lee's cameo, other movies, etc were fricking hilariously done.

Ryan Reynolds really delivered.

I didn't know that he had a role in the last wolverine as Wade Wilson too.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Yeah the first origins when he was turned into that sad excuse of a deadpool

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X