• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twins skips a generation usually too.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      It happened to Luke.
      Both luke and leia were given to someone to take care of them and raise them. Leia just got the sweet ride in a palace on a nice planet. I dont see han and leia keeping one kid and abandoning the other. I can see luke hiding his kid (or maybe a young apprentice) to save her from his douchebag nephew and then go into hiding himself.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yep! That and she had all the flashbacks, she could have been in training and had her memory erased. Would explain how she got to rocking the skills so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Yep! That and she had all the flashbacks, she could have been in training and had her memory erased. Would explain how she got to rocking the skills so quickly.
          Also seemed like the memories were from when she was young like 3 or 4. Any memories I have that may be from around that tjme in my life are fuzzy as shit. Only one memorey I have from about 3 years old is clear and that is because I was injured and remember that. Most shit up until 6 or 7 is somewhat hazy and questionable, at least that isnhow it seems. Still think she is Luke's daughter and was in trainjng before her cousin snapped and went all dark side on them.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Kind of hard to believe that twins theory based on the flashbacks...

In this picture Kylo Ren looks to be at least a teenager...

And Rey is likely 6-8 years old in this image, when she was left on Jakku, after Kylo Ren killed the young Jedi?

Comment

all I know is that Denny is a gay.
              sigpic

Comment

I REALLY don't need Rey to be related to anybody. It's a big galaxy, why must everybody worth talking about be related to the same family?

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I REALLY don't need Rey to be related to anybody. It's a big galaxy, why must everybody worth talking about be related to the same family?
                  Everyone is trying to tie in the incest angle.

Comment

She's Obi Wan's daughter.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Snoke used the force and made her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        She's Obi Wan's daughter.
                        granddaughter is more likely... Unless Obi Wan used the finishing move I like to call "feel the force bitch" and get some chick knocked up after he was long dead.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                          granddaughter is more likely... Unless obi wan used the finishing move i like to call "feel the force bitch" and get some chick knocked up after he was long dead.
                          lmao

I am going to say Luke created her like his dad was created and she was the only one of the kids that fought off the Ren.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            lmao

I am going to say Luke created her like his dad was created and she was the only one of the kids that fought off the Ren.
                            ok Luke saw Kylo-Ren turn in a vision, and hid her before

Comment

• The torn from the jedi academy thing could be a go, BUT I keep remembering that THE WHOLE SW saga is revolving around ONE BLOODLINE.

So I have to say its either lukes. (I doubt it because The Jedi way doesn't allow marriage remember.

I see Han and Leia had Kylo, right? Leia became a bitch to han while in the early stages on her preggers and han bounced never to know he had a daughter.
                              sigpic

Comment

• You know I'm right!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X