No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Spoiler Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold the GalacTac Project, an armor prototype being designed by AR5000 that happens to look just a tad like everyone’s favorite Star Wars bounty hunter. But look fast.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Buy it while you can!

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        No. Jedi and sith don't believe in reincarnation. When you die you turn into a blue ghost resembling your most unattractive years.
        That's only if you are advanced enough in your training to be able to do so.

Comment

• But does his backpack have jets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            But does his backpack have jets?
            Is he Boba, the Fett?
            Does he bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance his 'Vette?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Is he Boba, the Fett?
              Does he bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance his 'Vette?
              Oldie, but goody!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Same old crap. I wasn't impressed at all. Boring fights, similar story line(s), ANOTHER Death Star? Luke just casually standing on an island all by himself for who knows how long just waiting for someone to find him. The Matrix Sentinals in the freighter that instantly killed everyone but yet dragged Fin through the whole ship. Attacking the new and improved Death Star with a half-dozen X-Wings and a cockamamie game plan. Most of it was underwhelming.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    Same old crap. I wasn't impressed at all. Boring fights, similar story line(s), ANOTHER Death Star? Luke just casually standing on an island all by himself for who knows how long just waiting for someone to find him. The Matrix Sentinals in the freighter that instantly killed everyone but yet dragged Fin through the whole ship. Attacking the new and improved Death Star with a half-dozen X-Wings and a cockamamie game plan. Most of it was underwhelming.
                    You are the 10%
                    Thirty years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, the galaxy faces a new threat from the evil Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) and the First Order. When a defector named Finn crash-lands on a desert planet, he meets Rey (Daisy Ridley), a tough scavenger whose droid contains a top-secret map. Together, the young duo joins forces with Han Solo (Harrison Ford) to make sure the Resistance receives the intelligence concerning the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), the last of the Jedi Knights.

Comment

He is, but they are all things I thought about as they were happening in the movie. They didn't detract from my enjoyment of the film though.

Comment

I'm okay with that.

Comment

• FWIW I feel like I'm smarter than 90% of most people anyway, so it's about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            FWIW I feel like I'm smarter than 90% of most people anyway, so it's about right.
                            or a Trekkie!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              He is, but they are all things I thought about as they were happening in the movie. They didn't detract from my enjoyment of the film though.
                              Same here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                or a Trekkie!
                                Oh hell no

Comment

Working...
                                X