Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Fucking beats me
    You opened your mouth again and removed all doubt that the op was a false statement.

Thx.

Mgmt.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Do you believe Adam and Eve is to be taken literally?
      Yes.

Do you believe God created earth and man in 7 earth days?

Could it be possible that he perceive's time differently than us? Seeing as on earth a day is a revolution?

What's a day according to an all knowing and omnipotent God that looks onto an infinite number of worlds?
      Psalm 90:4 can answer the above questions.
      How old do you think the earth is?
      Christians believe the earth has been around for about 6,000 years.
      Do you think Dinosaurs existed?
      Absolutely.

PS,

Why do you always lean towards gay comments? You put lots of thought into dudes fucking each other...
      I don't know what your intentions are to try and hook up with fakenews. That is your business, but you seem pretty dedicated. More so than anyone else on this forum.

Comment

• 5 pages and I want to check out as usual, but I'm really interested in just how dumb ass junk might be. But having known the man for 20 years I think he is just trolling. I won't go into personal details but no way he is a god fearing man. Or a man to be honest since he lives on a plot of land his wife's Native American card was able to secure and he hasn't held a steady job in 12 years.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Yes.

Psalm 90:4 can answer the above questions.

Christians believe the earth has been around for about 6,000 years.

Absolutely.

I don't know what your intentions are to try and hook up with fakenews. That is your business, but you seem pretty dedicated. More so than anyone else on this forum.
          God created all in 6,000 years and rested on the next thousand giving us 7 days a week. Odd an all knowing all powerful God needs to rest.

I asked what you thought, not Christians. We've already been over the fact that you're a shitty Christian.

Did people co-exist with Dinosaurs?

I offered him a chance to show me he was the person people speak of that know him, and not that of an internet troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
            5 pages and I want to check out as usual, but I'm really interested in just how dumb ass junk might be. But having known the man for 20 years I think he is just trolling. I won't go into personal details but no way he is a god fearing man. Or a man to be honest since he lives on a plot of land his wife's Native American card was able to secure and he hasn't held a steady job in 12 years.
            No personal details, you say?

Comment

God created all in 6,000 years and rested on the next thousand giving us 7 days a week. Odd an all knowing all powerful God needs to rest.
              It is suggested Bible scholars believe the translation is a literal day.

I asked what you thought, not Christians. We've already been over the fact that you're a shitty Christian.
              I believe you already know the answer. Seems you come from a Christian background.

Did people co-exist with Dinosaurs?
              Yes.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              No personal details, you say?
              Is this another indirect mating call? I am sure fakenews can tell you exactly what you want to hear during pillow talk time.

Comment

I believe you already know the answer. Seems you come from a Christian background.

Yes.

Is this another indirect mating call? I am sure fakenews can tell you exactly what you want to hear during pillow talk time.
                I see you are dumb, dumber and dumbest.

You also went straight towards your gay fantasy..

Comment

Yes.

Can you provide evidence we co-existed, or is this how view this?

Comment

• JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN BELIEVE I HAVE TO INTERVENE.

yall fucked my thread up, and this is why i need moderator status for this forum.

SSCUCK; I dont believe for a second that you can even read, let alone have the attention span to sit down and read the good book.

i am not going to put my faith on you because thats something only dipfucks do (see your posts), but i will say look up this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_MacDougall_(doctor)

Duncan "Om" MacDougall (c. 1866 – October 15, 1920) was an early 20th-century physician in Haverhill, Massachusetts who sought to measure the mass lost by a human when the soul departed the body at death. MacDougall attempted to measure the mass change of six patients at the moment of death. His first subject, the results from which MacDougall felt were most accurate, lost "three-fourths of an ounce", which has since been popularized as "21 grams".[1]
                    I know you are fucking with everyone, but i wanna know. do you believe om ghosts?
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I see you are dumb, dumber and dumbest.
                      I believe in what the Bible says. I'm assuming you believe in life creation happening by an explosion of sorts.
                      You also went straight towards your gay fantasy..
                      Woah there, big fella. I'm just calling it how it reads. Your enthusiasm to relate to fakenews, the inquiring of "personal details" like a teen aged girl and your effeminate choice of spelling of your screen name. It just seems to fall together. Not judging.
                      As far as your questions are concerned, I'm sure you already know the answers on how Christians believe therefore nothing I would say would be anything new.
                      Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      SSCUCK
                      LOL. Fakenews crunk! The indian reservation thing is pretty damned funny I must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        You can drive all the electric cars you want, we are just one major volcanic eruption away from an ice age. The whole climate change thing is utter bullshit but my biggest problem with it is the intellectually dishonest way that it is sold. IE, let's ignore any scientific fact that doesn't support our leftist and very fascist foregone conclusion while simultaneously criticizing people who ignore these chosen scientific facts that support our bullshit. These people have an agenda and it has nothing to do with saving the planet.
                        Agenda? For what? Clean air and water??

Solar/wind/renewable energy has a very distinct advantage that has nothing to do with climate change -- no dependence on asian/terrorist countries for oil. In addition, trying to solve this problem actually leads us to discover better usage of energy across the board. It's just naturally where science and energy goes next...it's not an agenda.

I think in lieu of knowledge and understanding, one must insist in a conspiracy theory...
                        2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Not all bible scholars. Also, this being a scientific discussion, you will never find a shred of evidence proving any of this, nor will you make any future scientific predictions that benefit humanity based on this. Basically, you are dead to the scientific community. You will depend on them for medicine, but actively deny the knowledge that helped find the medicines, and which will help future generations invite better ones.

Dinosaurs coexisting with modern humans? Geez. Please find one fossil in remotely the same layer of Earth, or provide me one factual piece of evidence why you cannot, and yet still believe it. Do these fossils mystically dissappear, yet modern human fossils do not?

I love this tidbit as well:
                          Originally posted by wikipedia
                          Project Steve --
                          The Discovery Institute announced that over 700 scientists had expressed support for intelligent design as of February 8, 2007. This prompted the National Center for Science Education to produce a "light-hearted" petition called "Project Steve" in support of evolution. Only scientists named "Steve" or some variation (such as Stephen, Stephanie, and Stefan) are eligible to sign the petition. It is intended to be a "tongue-in-cheek parody" of the lists of alleged "scientists" supposedly supporting creationist principles that creationist organizations produce.The petition demonstrates that there are more scientists who accept evolution with a name like "Steve" alone (over 1370) than there are in total who support intelligent design. This is, again, why the percentage of scientists who support evolution has been estimated by Brian Alters to be about 99.9 percent.
                          More scientists named "Steve" concur with evolution than total dissenters.
                          Last edited by mschmoyer; 05-03-2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                            Agenda? For what? Clean air and water??

Solar/wind/renewable energy has a very distinct advantage that has nothing to do with climate change -- no dependence on asian/terrorist countries for oil. In addition, trying to solve this problem actually leads us to discover better usage of energy across the board. It's just naturally where science and energy goes next...it's not an agenda.

I think in lieu of knowledge and understanding, one must insist in a conspiracy theory...
                            Can you name one person that doesn't want clean air and water? Just name one person.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                              Not all bible scholars.
                              Can you provide one shred of evidence we evolved from an explosion?
                              Last edited by SS Junk; 05-03-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Can you name one person that doesn't want clean air and water? Just name one person.
                                BroncoJohnny said there is an "agenda", and my response was that whatever the agenda may be, the action item they want is clean air and water. So yes your right, who would be against that?

Comment

Working...
                                X