• God created Coca Cola?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Damn global warming

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I believe in what the Bible says.

I don't think I've ever stated otherwise?

Will I be the one to finally bring you two together? Unlike your boy craize daizie, I won't judge!
          So are you stupid, or just lazy?

And you be judging all up in this bitch.

Comment

No, I believe God created everything in this universe. I do believe there is a possibility human pollution could be an issue, but as it has been stated, not as major as Bill Nye mouthpieces are making it out to be.
            Is it possible that evolution is the route God choose for us?

Or

Are you arrogant enough to think you know God's plans?

Comment

• If I offer money to "scientists" to prove that the moon is made of cheese, I guarantee you that I will get at least a few studies that show the moon is made of cheese.

And that is all you need to know about global warming.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                If I offer money to "scientists" to prove that the moon is made of cheese, I guarantee you that I will get at least a few studies that show the moon is made of cheese.

You sir are a genius.

Comment

• Carbon foot print my ass

Comment

If I offer money to "scientists" to prove that the moon is made of cheese, I guarantee you that I will get at least a few studies that show the moon is made of cheese.

Where'd the post go of someone calling you a genius?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      Carbon foot print my ass
                      You can drive all the electric cars you want, we are just one major volcanic eruption away from an ice age. The whole climate change thing is utter bullshit but my biggest problem with it is the intellectually dishonest way that it is sold. IE, let's ignore any scientific fact that doesn't support our leftist and very fascist foregone conclusion while simultaneously criticizing people who ignore these chosen scientific facts that support our bullshit. These people have an agenda and it has nothing to do with saving the planet.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Fucking beats me

Comment

I deleted it because I suck at the interwebs since for whatever reason my pic wouldn't work.

Comment

Is it possible that evolution is the route God choose for us?
                            Not according to the Bible.
                            Are you arrogant enough to think you know God's plans?
                            What about God's plans? That he is the Creator of everything?
                            I would never judge if you wanted to hook up with fakenews. You've done your part in reaching out. Keep trying. You may wear him down yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              These people have an agenda and it has nothing to do with saving the planet.
                              This.

The whole debate, or figuring out if you "believe" in climate change or not, is pointless IMO. If everyone in the developed world reduced their impact 99 percent, it wouldn't change shit. The undeveloped/poor folks of the world will still cut down trees at an ever-increasing pace, polute the oceans, and pump out countless offspring that will continue the degradation. If you really wanted to make a difference, you'd have to start by reducing the overall human population. You think we'll ever get there? Nope, end of discussion!

Comment

Not according to the Bible.

What about God's plans? That he is the Creator of everything?
                                I would never judge if you wanted to hook up with fakenews. You've done your part in reaching out. Keep trying. You may wear him down yet!
                                Do you believe Adam and Eve is to be taken literally?

Do you believe God created earth and man in 7 earth days?

Could it be possible that he perceive's time differently than us? Seeing as on earth a day is a revolution?

What's a day according to an all knowing and omnipotent God that looks onto an infinite number of worlds?

How old do you think the earth is?

Do you think Dinosaurs existed?

PS,

Why do you always lean towards gay comments? You put lots of thought into dudes fucking each other...

Comment

Working...
                                X