Netflix Original: Bill Nye Saves The Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Still hilarious to me that there's inconclusive evidence according to ya'll about global warming, so it's horseshit,...
    but there's absolutely no evidence of a Christian God, Jesus being his son, or really anything the bible said happened...but yeah, all of that's real.
    What is the correlation between Christians and global warming? I'd love you to dumb it down and explain it to me.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      What is the correlation between Christians and global warming? I'd love you to dumb it down and explain it to me.
      Didn't we already explain this?

Comment

• If you took the time to explain how Christians = Global Warming Deniers, and that Non-Christians = Global Warming Believers, then I missed it. I'd appreciate a link though. TIA
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

If you took the time to explain how Christians = Global Warming Deniers, and that Non-Christians = Global Warming Believers, then I missed it. I'd appreciate a link though. TIA

I believe you are confused.

He didn't say Christians = Global Warming Deniers or vice-versa.

He was talking to a specific group of Christians who said they did not believe in global warming because of lack of evidence, and then cited their religion to further their argument on why global warming was false.

He simply pointed out their hypocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
            It will be harder to maintain this position when humans figure out how to create completely new species. We already have skulls that show the evolution, but what if you watch it happen with your own eyes?
            By intelligent design. Not by two rocks fornicating with the Great Spaghetti Monster overseeing the entire ordeal, or whatever evolutionists will think up next to fit their narrative...
            I don't know what your saying here
            You stated something about growing extra flesh, which again is by intelligent design.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            How are they not related? They refuted his claim of evolution, citing no proof and their religious views to support their argument.
            Early on I've always stated the belief of creation from Christians is faith based. Try and keep up, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              You stated something about growing extra flesh, which again is by intelligent design.
              So your saying that when some Chinese scientist pushes a button on his sequencer machine, injects a baby with a new gene splicer solution, and grows a child with wings, that's intelligent design?

We're specifically altering DNA to do what we want now. Man-made evolution. Where exactly are you inserting God here?
              2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Where exactly are you inserting God here?
                What you are describing has zero to do with the evolutionary claims that have been made by you and others. Are you saying when humans are genetically engineering an organism it has everything to do with evolution?

Comment

• i saw a sheep embryo go full term in a garbage bag be born and lead a healthy normal life. cause god.

me and a bunch of other fakenews fucktards doing our part to reduce our carbon footprint and raise money for scientific research to find a cure for a god made disease.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

What you are describing has zero to do with the evolutionary claims that have been made by you and others. Are you saying when humans are genetically engineering an organism it has everything to do with evolution?
                    Yes, that's exactly what the definition of evolution is... gene mutation. This causes new features and eventually with enough new features, a new species.

So read what I wrote above and tell me how it has zero to do with evolution. We're mutating the genes. Altering DNA.

Here's the "for dummies" primer.
                    Evolution is fascinating because it attempts to answer one of the most basic human questions: Where did life, and human beings, come from? The theory of evolution proposes that life and humans arose through a natural process.

Bonus Read:
                    "Could scientists create Dragons" (Answer: sort of)
                    It is possible large, winged dragons could be created using cutting-edge genome editing, academics have suggested.
                    Last edited by mschmoyer; 05-08-2017, 03:16 PM.
                    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what the definition of evolution is... gene mutation.
                      LOL, at some point you are going to get exhausted trying to get through that thick head of his.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

By intelligent design. Not by two rocks fornicating with the Great Spaghetti Monster overseeing the entire ordeal, or whatever evolutionists will think up next to fit their narrative...

Early on I've always stated the belief of creation from Christians is faith based. Try and keep up, son.
                        Which is what I was explaining, Dad.

Comment

So read what I wrote above and tell me how it has zero to do with evolution. We're mutating the genes. Altering DNA.[/url]
                          I understand exactly where you're coming from. You believe the creation happening is based on evolutionary processes because you do not put God in any part of the equation. No matter how ridiculous you think it is, I believe God is the blueprint of all things in this universe, because of what the Bible says, based on my faith. Just like you put faith in those who've settled the science.

Comment

I understand exactly where you're coming from. You believe the creation happening is based on evolutionary processes because you do not put God in any part of the equation. No matter how ridiculous you think it is, I believe God is the blueprint of all things in this universe, because of what the Bible says, based on my faith. Just like you put faith in those who've settled the science.
                            It's not settled. It's called The Theory of Evolution.....

Do you believe in adaptation?

Comment

If you took the time to explain how Christians = Global Warming Deniers, and that Non-Christians = Global Warming Believers, then I missed it. I'd appreciate a link though. TIA
                              Some of the folk on here are Christians, therefore I assume they believe in the bible, which has been confirmed by both SS Junk and The King. So I'm confused at how they believe what the Bible says when there's insufficient evidence to support it since that's their thought process with global warming.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                It's not settled. It's called The Theory of Evolution.....
                                Everyone has their own opinion. Certain folk believe there was a god-like being who influenced creation. Others believe in no such thing and we are here on pure chance alone.
                                Do you believe in adaptation?
                                Already covered. Keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X