No announcement yet.

2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I emailed Sean Cody that KBS suggested.

Comment

• In for 1

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
        gotcha, I think for some of these models, there are probably dealers out there that could match these prices. If they have stock then that might be the way to go.
        I'm not sure a dealer is going to come close to matching these prices, knowing what they actually cost, probably a slim chance. All of these will be orders, they are not in stock.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I'm not sure a dealer is going to come close to matching these prices, knowing what they actually cost, probably a slim chance. All of these will be orders, they are not in stock.
          Hey CJ when are you trying to get this done by? Is late September a remote possibility?

I ask because I get 3 paychecks in September and would be in a position to join in at that time, I just can't right now. I understand if it can't wait that long, I'm not asking to hold up the buy by any means, just curious what the time frame is looking like.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
            Hey CJ when are you trying to get this done by? Is late September a remote possibility?

I ask because I get 3 paychecks in September and would be in a position to join in at that time, I just can't right now. I understand if it can't wait that long, I'm not asking to hold up the buy by any means, just curious what the time frame is looking like.

It all depends on when I get the 25 necessary. It's possible, but more than likely late august.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Still havent heard back from Sean Cody... if anyone else wants to email him.

Comment

• Just saw this thread, Will any of these fit a Walther P22?

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                  Just saw this thread, Will any of these fit a Walther P22?
                  Quite a few of them will.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Quite a few of them will.
                    Cool, Thanks. At work and I can't pull any sites up for them to check. I'd be interested in the Pilot 2 or maybe even the Spectre if either work (I like the price). I'm just unfamiliar with the process to obtain them but with some help from yall I'd be down.

Comment

• I'm in for a Sparrow, I'm broke but this is too good of an opportunity to save on one.

Trusts? Anybody have a good price? I don't want to do this as an individual.
                      Last edited by 94StangFiveO; 07-15-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Sean Cody? If not he is on my facebook and I will hit him up for a response.

Mine is in adobe (unlocked). After reviewing it, I can not find his name or his law office anywhere on the document. I can tell you that it is a very solid document. I know that after I signed and had mine notorized I sent a copy back to Sean and I believe he had to file it with my County and the State for it to be 100% legit. How does a do it yourself will/trust work in that regards?

If we can not get Sean to respond I would not mind "helping" with my document.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Has anyone heard from Sean Cody? If not he is on my facebook and I will hit him up for a response.

Mine is in adobe (unlocked). After reviewing it, I can not find his name or his law office anywhere on the document. I can tell you that it is a very solid document. I know that after I signed and had mine notorized I sent a copy back to Sean and I believe he had to file it with my County and the State for it to be 100% legit. How does a do it yourself will/trust work in that regards?

If we can not get Sean to respond I would not mind "helping" with my document.
                          Can you file a trust with the state on your own or does it have to be done by an attorney? I'm assuming on your own since folks use Quicken. I just don't trust that that route is going to last.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            Yeah the sparrow is the same outer diameter as the target barrels, it looks like an extension of the barrel. I have both a stainless 10/22, and stainless MKII, so I'm going to get a sparrow in the white, so it matches.
                            how/where would you thread the stock mkII's target's barrel? my guess is to move the front site

this one looks straight forward atleast:
                            (ruger 10/22 green mountain fluted SS barrel)
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                              how/where would you thread the stock mkII's target's barrel? my guess is to move the front site

this one looks straight forward atleast:
                              (ruger 10/22 green mountain fluted SS barrel)
                              You pay a gunsmith to do it, or you buy a pre-threaded upper, like the Tac-Sol unit (which is truly a sexy bitch).
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                                You pay a gunsmith to do it, or you buy a pre-threaded upper, like the Tac-Sol unit (which is truly a sexy bitch).
                                Love my Tac-Sol, it's the lightest bull barrel I've found aside from the carbon fiber ones.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X