2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Who is going the trust route? Im thinking of getting a lawyer that my fiance works with to set it up for me. Im thinking if there is some interest we might get a break on the fees for him to do it. I figure if he can draw up one nice trust and copy/paste our names, we might get a great deal.
    That's a great idea Tim, let me know about that. I will do doing it with a Trust.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Who is going the trust route? Im thinking of getting a lawyer that my fiance works with to set it up for me. Im thinking if there is some interest we might get a break on the fees for him to do it. I figure if he can draw up one nice trust and copy/paste our names, we might get a great deal.
      That sounds awesome. I want to do that route (trust) but I have been looking into the online will/trust creators.

Comment

• My thoughts on using an actual lawyer. If I get into a legal jam because of the devices and atf I have him to fall back on. Online will/trust makers will leave you in the jam. My trust covers more than nfa and was 30 pages long. Well worth the $350.

The only way I can see a lawyer not giving a discount is the reasoning that you are paying for his services later more than anything.

A trust is the way to go in my opinion.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Somebody help me decide between the Pilot2, the Sparrow, and the Mite. Could I use a budget 5.56 can (the Ranger 2, for discussion's sake) on a .22lr? Would that work well?
          Last edited by YALE; 07-09-2011, 12:15 AM.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Interested in the trust if anyone has more info. Only talked to one lawyer about it so far but she wanted $600 to do it so that was kinda of a turn off.
            Jon

Comment

• Fuck it, I just PM'd Gear_Jammer. Time to, "lawyer up," in this piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Somebody help me decide between the Pilot2, the Sparrow, and the Mite. Could I use a budget 5.56 can (the Ranger 2, for discussion's sake) on a .22lr? Would that work well?
                Nothing wrong with using a larger can on .22, but you can always confirm the manufacturers stance on it. The main consideration is if a mount is available, and that the can is user serviceable. .22lr is really dirty and you have to be able to break the can down and clean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                  Nothing wrong with using a larger can on .22, but you can always confirm the manufacturers stance on it. The main consideration is if a mount is available, and that the can is user serviceable. .22lr is really dirty and you have to be able to break the can down and clean it.
                  None of them use a mount as such, just 1/2x28 threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Stupid question...Other than cool factor, what is a real purpose for a supressor? Reduction to 120 decibels is still damaging to ears right? Just wondering what the real purpose is.
                    Cool factor is it. Like every nfa item, it'll never be used for the purpose of it's intended use.

But they're still cool as shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                      Cool factor is it. Like every nfa item, it'll never be used for the purpose of it's intended use.

Unless its an AK, then its required to be full auto or it ain't shit

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post

Chicks dig big cans also.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          That's a great idea Tim, let me know about that. I will do doing it with a Trust.
                          CJ, I'm going to try and talk to him on Monday. It looks like there are a few of us interested. I will update you guys.

Comment

CJ, I'm going to try and talk to him on Monday. It looks like there are a few of us interested. I will update you guys.
                            I too would be very interested
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• At what point does a flash hider/compensator/brake become a suppressor?
                              IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                                At what point does a flash hider/compensator/brake become a suppressor?
                                When it reduces the db output of the weapon I would assume

Comment

Working...
                                X