10/22 Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
    I already have two. This one is for my chick.

The plastisized metal is holding up just fine in one of mine that has had easily 1000s of rounds through it.

And you are an officer right? Why are you pro-no record of sale?

If the government does turn extremely stupid and outlaws guns, it would be nice to have a gun that they don't have paperwork showing me as an owner.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      The disadvantage is it's probably been shot all to shit. One of the primary reasons I buy all .22's new.
      My dad just gave me an old 10/22 that is about 20 years old. He probably shot less than 50 rounds through it.

It still looks new.

The point is that there are still some out there if you can find them.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        The disadvantage is it's probably been shot all to shit. One of the primary reasons I buy all .22's new.
        I can buy a new 10/22 barrel cheap and that basically makes the gun as good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          If the government does turn extremely stupid and outlaws guns, it would be nice to have a gun that they don't have paperwork showing me as an owner.
          Makes Sense.

My guns are about 50/50 I would guess on paperwork. I think the 50 percent that have paperwork would have to be pried from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Cabela's has the stainless/synthetic with an extra mag for $219.99 right now.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
            X