No announcement yet.

Black Friday gun deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powder River Precision is offering 10% off till November 30th. Coupon code XDTALK10

Make that steal of a deal Springfield XD a better shooter.

Comment

My deal just got pricey. Del-ton double charged me
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Ugh I really like that deal on the Xd. Its still going on and damn I wish they had the .45 on sale

Comment

So apparently the $360 deal for the Xd at Palmetto isn't as unique as I thought. Cabelas has the same deal going, $50 off any Xd essentials package in stock and they are going for $411 before the discount. So if you don't want to wait on Palmetto to ship one, they have them ready to go at Cabelas.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            So apparently the $360 deal for the Xd at Palmetto isn't as unique as I thought. Cabelas has the same deal going, $50 off any Xd essentials package in stock and they are going for $411 before the discount. So if you don't want to wait on Palmetto to ship one, they have them ready to go at Cabelas.
            Including the FFL fee, Palmetto still has them beat by $30. That doesn't even include taxes if it's an in store only deal. Besides, Euless is closer than far North Ft. Worth, and I'm a patient man.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
              Including the FFL fee, Palmetto still has them beat by $30. That doesn't even include taxes if it's an in store only deal. Besides, Euless is closer than far North Ft. Worth, and I'm a patient man.
              unless they price match

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                unless they price match
                I never even thought about that. So how would that work? Would they just take your word for it or would you have to have proof in writing?

Comment

Working...
                X