No announcement yet.

If you had a grand...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone is interested in a .50ae DE, let me know, probably around the $10-1100 mark, only around 10 rounds through it.
    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      If anyone is interested in a .50ae DE, let me know, probably around the $10-1100 mark, only around 10 rounds through it.
      Any chance you might make it to a gtg for a test fire? I'm interested, but several on here have almost talked ms out of it.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Any chance you might make it to a gtg for a test fire? I'm interested, but several on here have almost talked ms out of it.
        I'll see, IDK even where to get ammo or how much it is now.
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          If anyone is interested in a .50ae DE, let me know, probably around the $10-1100 mark, only around 10 rounds through it.
          I will give you $20.00 for it. And IIRC, Cabelas has some. Last time I checked it was $30 for 20 rounds, a few years ago.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            I will give you $20.00 for it. And IIRC, Cabelas has some. Last time I checked it was $30 for 20 rounds, a few years ago.
            $20? i'll do 200!
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• $250! Cash in hand!
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Shit, I'll give him $500 for it, you take paypal?

I think he's talking about the gun, not the ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Shit, I'll give him $500 for it, you take paypal?

I think he's talking about the gun, not the ammo.
                  I offered $20 for the gun because he said he was looking to sell it in the $10-1100 range. $20 is within that range!

$550! Cash in hand!
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I offered $20 for the gun because he said he was looking to sell it in the $10-1100 range. $20 is within that range!

$550! Cash in hand!
                    $600, cash in wallet!
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• To anyone looking to buy a Desert Eagle in .50ae, I would highly recommend you try one first. Most of the people who buy them saw one in a film or played too many video games, and then shot them once and either stashed them or sold them. That is why there are tons of used ones for sale at any given time. Also, shooting them is not cheap at all. If I did not get the ammo for free, I would not own the one I have. Ammo is sold in boxes of 20, and it is about $40 a box. Expect to pay $2 per shot.

They kick pretty damn hard, but not as hard as Adam's compact revolver of death (aka "the patron saint of hand rape and destruction"). If you wear gloves the felt recoil is softened significantly though. They are heavy as fuck, not concealable, and huge, relegating them to range use or hunting.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        They are heavy as fuck, not concealable, and huge, relegating them to range use or hunting.
                        or pistol whipping!
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

To anyone looking to buy a Desert Eagle in .50ae, I would highly recommend you try one first. Most of the people who buy them saw one in a film or played too many video games, and then shot them once and either stashed them or sold them. That is why there are tons of used ones for sale at any given time. Also, shooting them is not cheap at all. If I did not get the ammo for free, I would not own the one I have. Ammo is sold in boxes of 20, and it is about $40 a box. Expect to pay $2 per shot.

They kick pretty damn hard, but not as hard as Adam's compact revolver of death (aka "the patron saint of hand rape and destruction"). If you wear gloves the felt recoil is softened significantly though. They are heavy as fuck, not concealable, and huge, relegating them to range use or hunting.
                          Yes.

and to the others the price would be in the $1000-1100 range. I'll see if I can bring it out to the GTG in Dec.
                          Ded

Comment

To anyone looking to buy a Desert Eagle in .50ae, I would highly recommend you try one first. Most of the people who buy them saw one in a film or played too many video games, and then shot them once and either stashed them or sold them. That is why there are tons of used ones for sale at any given time. Also, shooting them is not cheap at all. If I did not get the ammo for free, I would not own the one I have. Ammo is sold in boxes of 20, and it is about $40 a box. Expect to pay $2 per shot.

Funny, as the one I was talking about above was to be a "carry" gun when CHLs were fairly new. The "kid" that walked on the layaway was about 6'6" and looked to weight 160. I don't think he could conceal it to save his life. And I know he never shot it.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Most of the people who buy them saw one in a film or played too many video games...
                              Haha, I just had a conversation with somebody about this!
                              Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              and to the others the price would be in the $1000-1100 range. I'll see if I can bring it out to the GTG in Dec.
                              Oh, I'm out. Elitist prick!
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Haha, I just had a conversation with somebody about this!Oh, I'm out. Elitist prick!
                                Haha!
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X