So lets talk 10/22's again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Mods also shouldn't be allowed to run all willy nilly and edit posts on a whim either -- especially editing them to profanities and vulgarities that are beyond disgusting.
    Say's the guy with 'ASSHOLIO' above his avatar.

You know Geof, we have shared beerz and when two grown men sit around and shoot the shit, its brings about a camaraderie between the two that sometimes is unbreakable. Please Geof, don't break this thing we have...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Say's the guy with 'ASSHOLIO' above his avatar.

You know Geof, we have shared beerz and when two grown men sit around and shoot the shit, its brings about a camaraderie between the two that sometimes is unbreakable. Please Geof, don't break this thing we have...
      I'm a mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker, motherfucker.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Is there a certain one i shoud buy? or should i just go with the cheapest one i can find and put the furniture/optics set i want on it?
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Is there a certain one i shoud buy? or should i just go with the cheapest one i can find and put the furniture/optics set i want on it?
          The only major differences you'll find locally in store are stainless models and blued models. It's up to you, but honestly I would just pick up the cheapest one you can find and then modify it. Current 10/22's have plastic trigger groups. It doesn't really matter since they work fine, it's just the older models have metal groups (2004 back I believe). That's really one of the only changes that's been made.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I will buy one of these before you Steve. I will.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
            X