X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Did you sell your Delta Elite?
    No, I'm just fucking with Matt.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't have any pictures, but I do have a video of vadertt shooting my delta.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I don't have any pictures, but I do have a video of vadertt shooting my delta.

man thats slow as hell, this is how I reload

Comment

I own a gen2 Glock 20. Can post pics later. It has a hogue slip on grip, a 3.5lb trigger connector, and polished feed ramp...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Dont have one, probably never get one.

Comment

Cool thread

Comment

lol holy shit , what is that 5 to 1 for the nutswingers !
                im more of a 45 SUPER guy...
                hell id be for 44 mag semi autos (if it were actually wieldable )

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                  lol holy shit , what is that 5 to 1 for the nutswingers !
                  im more of a 45 SUPER guy...
                  hell id be for 44 mag semi autos (if it were actually wieldable )
                  14/7= 2 to 1. So apparently 1 out every 2 people have a 10mm that's voted. That's pretty crazy. I don't think this will satisfy Matt's 10mm rage fest.

Comment

14/7= 2 to 1. So apparently 1 out every 2 people have a 10mm that's voted. That's pretty crazy. I don't think this will satisfy Matt's 10mm rage fest.
                    LOL, 2 to 1 means 2 out of every 3 (in this case, 2 out of every 3 do not have a 10mm; 1 out of 3 does). Stay out of Vegas!
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      LOL, 2 to 1 means 2 out of every 3 (in this case, 2 out of every 3 do not have a 10mm; 1 out of 3 does). Stay out of Vegas!
                      The funny thing is math was one of my minors. For some reason I thought this was a cumulative poll.

Comment

I'm not believing unless pics as requested!

Comment

I have an EAA Witness full size 10mm...will get pics later...

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            I'm not believing unless pics as requested!
                            I'm too lazy to take a special picture.

[/QUOTE]

I stole this picture off the internet!

Comment

I do. Kimber target II

Comment

I really want a S&W 1006.

Comment

Working...
                                X