No announcement yet.

How many members acutally own a 10mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not believing unless pics as requested!
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Details on the 610? I want one so bad I can't stand it.

Moon clips are a pain in the butt but I can get rifle like groups from a rest.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I really want a S&W 1006.
        I used to have one. It was a great pistol/flamethrower.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

What about a "Had and regret selling" option?

G20 OD green

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Moon clips are a pain in the butt but I can get rifle like groups from a rest.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/album.php?albumid=117
              LMAOnaise!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

zomg! The glock haters are gunna shit fire when they see all those glorious glocks! Aint got a 10mm, prolly never will.

Comment

Not enough options on the poll. I don't own one, and am no nutswinger either. My next pistol will probably be a SW 629 44Mag.

I am impressed with the numbers I have see posted on the 10mm.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I forgot the DFWS sign.

Sorry for the crappy pics. Took them from my phone.

Comment

Pssh! Kimber? 10mm greatness instantly invalidated. Just kidding man. Please don't shoot me.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

A little over 1 and 3 own a 10mm, that's got to make it one of the most popular cartridges on the board. I'm actually surprised. We need more 10mm threads.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          I used to have one. It was a great pistol/flamethrower.
                          Now they are just stupid expensive... $800 bucks for a USED S&W? I had a NICE Model 645 tactical and the best I could get was $450.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Do not want. .40 ammo is high enough.

Comment

Will have a pic this week. KKM barrel is on its way and Ive already got the G20 mags for my G21SF.
                              1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                              2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                              2012 Ford Exploder
                              www.fquick.com/payne5757
                              www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                man thats slow as hell, this is how I reload
                                Lol, 2nd time I ever fired that pistol. What's worse is the horrible muzzle rise on the last 3-4 shots.

<---Far from an accomplished marksman.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X