Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    Any word on the parts kits???
    How many do you need?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      Any word on the parts kits???
      Parts kits will remain the same as the GB, the lowers will more than likely have a $5/unit bump. Right now we're trying to get Palmetto locked down so we don't have an SAA repeat.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• oh shit, i just took a peek in here and saw this.

i'm sorry this GB hasnt gone perfectly. i knew there were hurdles in the last one, but overall it was a success. when i saw this thread pop up, i figured this should have been even better.

i can understand SAAs position to a small extent since it was a quote and they don't have to honor it 2 months down the road without some sort of comittment, but unless they would have lost money on this deal, they should have honored this deal. it was presented as a group buy, if SAA had specified this quote is the for next XX days, beyond that price becomes variable, this would be a different situation. i think this is a poor decision on SAAs part.

i will say if my money was in CJ's or Jeff's hands... i wouldnt worry a bit and i would be fully comfortable while a new deal is worked out with palmetto.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I blame mo.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Is this what the deal is? If they think CJ is going to "take the money and run?"

Fuck that noise, not only would I trust him with money; I'd trust him with any if not ALL of my prized possessions. (Not many I know)
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Glad to be here. Thanks a bunch CJ for taking this on. Sometimes it takes a little waiting!

Comment

• Damn, just noticed all this. It really sucks that portion fell through. Guess you'll need to ask how long the quote is valid for the next time.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  How many do you need?
                  Two if u got any?
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Cj you still alive out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maddog71 View Post
                      Cj you still alive out there?
                      Yeah what's up?

Comment

• You get much of the storm

Comment

• This is Robert from THF with same user name. I am still in the group buy and want to add another 1or 2 lowers when we get this all worked out. Thank you CJ for the effort in this.

Robert

Comment

• Hey Robert, I appreciate it. We're still working with Palmetto to guarantee our pricing, but I think we're going to be okay. Jeff is working with them. I can't take any additional orders until we get Palmetto to guarantee our pricing. Maddog - got pretty hairy here in arlington, but just half a mile south of me neighborhoods look like war zones. I'm just glad my house wasn't hit, the whole city would be well armed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Hey Robert, I appreciate it. We're still working with Palmetto to guarantee our pricing, but I think we're going to be okay. Jeff is working with them. I can't take any additional orders until we get Palmetto to guarantee our pricing. Maddog - got pretty hairy here in arlington, but just half a mile south of me neighborhoods look like war zones. I'm just glad my house wasn't hit, the whole city would be well armed.
                              You must live real close to me. One block over, and the other end of my street look like Beirut.

Comment

• So are we going to open up ordering again if we get guaranteed pricing? I've got some friends that want to get in on it all, but missed it the first go around.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X