2012 DFWMustangs.net AR-15 lower group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    To date I have bought 10 of their cheapy uppers, and all have been great. I just wish they had some short barrel options available. I just don't like the idea of buying an upper, then disassembling it.

??

Comment

• Yeah that's brand new, awesome.

Wonder what would happen if I ordered another gun, wife is gonna go ape shit. Oh well it's small I can hide it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah that's brand new, awesome.

Wonder what would happen if I ordered another gun, wife is gonna go ape shit. Oh well it's small I can hide it.
        Needs less A2 style FSB and more low profile gas block.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Needs less A2 style FSB and more low profile gas block.
          I like it with the front sight, saves me money - buy a rear sight and bam, finished.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like it with the front sight, saves me money - buy a rear sight and bam, finished.
            This isn't the case with all optics, I just don't like having to buy the tall scope rings for certain scopes. I'd figure you'd want one for your SBR project.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Yeah that's brand new, awesome.

I don't think it's new, I might be wrong though.

I originally was going to buy one of those since they were so friggin cheap last year before I decided to switch a different caliber for my SBR (5.45x39)

I am getting one of those for my SBR so I can swap the uppers and go .223 whenever I can't shoot steel core stuff.

Oh and wharz mai luwer perts kitz??

Comment

This isn't the case with all optics, I just don't like having to buy the tall scope rings for certain scopes. I'd figure you'd want one for your SBR project.
                I can't afford to buy optics for every single upper I have, so iron sights are welcome on the plinkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  I don't think it's new, I might be wrong though.

I originally was going to buy one of those since they were so friggin cheap last year before I decided to switch a different caliber for my SBR (5.45x39)

I am getting one of those for my SBR so I can swap the uppers and go .223 whenever I can't shoot steel core stuff.

Oh and wharz mai luwer perts kitz??
                  Reload homie, save them monies!

Comment

I can't afford to buy optics for every single upper I have, so iron sights are welcome on the plinkers.
                    Figured you'd have optics on your SBR though, especially since you're building it to hunt.

Comment

• I'm about to order the stock, grip, afg and who knows what else...do our LPK's come with the hardware to mount the grip and a trigger gaurd?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        I'm about to order the stock, grip, afg and who knows what else...do our LPK's come with the hardware to mount the grip and a trigger gaurd?
                        Yes

Comment

Figured you'd have optics on your SBR though, especially since you're building it to hunt.
                          yeah not my .223 sbr though, my .300 sbr is the money maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            I'm about to order the stock, grip, afg and who knows what else...do our LPK's come with the hardware to mount the grip and a trigger gaurd?
                            all you need to finish your lower is a buffer tube and stock.

then just upper, bcg/ch and you're done.

Comment

Didn't know you had another SBR in the making.

Comment

How's that going? Did you settle on a hand guard that would work with your can or??? I'm in the same position myself. JP Rifles has a hand guard that would work, it has an 1.75 ID. This the HG I'm considering. http://www.jprifles.com/1.4.4_hg_rc.php

Comment

Working...
                                X